test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

thegamesden.com

theivinghoodtheivinghood Member Posts: 29 Arc User
TheGamesDen.com is a UK forum based gaming community for gamers over 21. We have just started a Neverwinter guild that is available to all forum members. So if your looking for a guild, please feel free to join us. Were a small close guild at the moment looking to increase numbers.

Most of us have MMO experience of one kind or another. The forum is just not for Neverwinter its a general hangout for all like minded gamers.

Ilovmyselfalot
Post edited by theivinghood on

Comments

• theivinghoodtheivinghood Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Bump guys drop me a message on xbox live, starting epic dungeons saturday night. Check the forum out if you interested dosnt cost anything and could enjoy it.
    edited May 2015
    Just want to say thanks to everyone who has signed up from here look forward to seeing you all soon in Neverwinter.
  • hanothhanoth Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How many members do you currently have on Neverwinter and do your members often run T2 Epics and/or PvP?
    I am looking for a good Guild and am interested in yours as I'm in the UK so their is no timezone clash but I am looking for people to play with who are looking to run similar content.

If you wish to answer me on Live my Gamertag is NSA Hanoth but I can imagine that a lot of other people may be interested in your answer too so I'll check back here a few times a day to see if you've answered :)
  • ston3y86ston3y86 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hi id like to join your guild ive been looking for a guild for a while Stoney@Ston3y86
    edited May 2015
    Hey there been away for a little bit. We are starting T2 dungeons asbfrequent as possible we are a smallish guild but most nights you can get 3-4 minimum in for dungeons. Best way of getting in contact os to pop onto the forum and chuck your details down there as that's were most of the guys who recruit frequent.
    edited May 2015
    Still looking for any UK based players if anyone is interested in joining a small friendly guild.
  • endlessfury89endlessfury89 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello there, I just saw your post on the forums and wanted to know if you are still looking to active members for your guild? I am also based in the UK so time zone is not an issue. I've been playing the game for a little while now (100+ hours) have myself a TR around 12.5k GS when i last checked and am really enjoying the game. My main focus is the PvE side of things as i used to be a hardcore PvE WoW player from vanilla until Wrath release. My main problem i've found with the end game content.. I expect like alot of people have is the constant kick happy kids who probably struggle to tie their own shoe laces each day.