test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Golden Dragon Talisman drop (campaign)

googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
I have just aquired the Gelid Eye of the Dragon main hand through the Artifact chest in the campaign (requires 25k ADs, 5 gold, 6 sigils, 6 cult secrets, 1 Dragon gem, 1 Dragon bone, 1 Dragon forged steel). This is 1/2 of a set where the Talisman is the second. Do I have to just get another chest and hope it drops? 25k is not a lot of ADs but the other materials might take quite a while to get. Not complaining, just want to know if there might be an alternative to aquiring the talisman other than praying to RNJesus (none on the AH as of posting). :o
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    geltabgeltab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    It's from the tiamat fight. We won't get that content for a while. If u thought one Dragon was laggy, try fighting five at once.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    So it won't drop from the Dragon Artifact chest you can buy from the campaign task?
  • Options
    fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    googoots wrote: »
    So it won't drop from the Dragon Artifact chest you can buy from the campaign task?

Not to sound rude or anything but he just told you it's from the Tiamat mod and it's not in our current version.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I just want it made crystal clear that's all, geeze. Dragon gems, bones, don't come along that often and I don't want to be wasting that stuff.