test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greater belts attributes changed?

cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvE Discussion
Does anyone know why these were changed? I had a Lathander's set and now it seems kind of useless with wisdom and charisma - dexterity and constitution was useful to me.
Post edited by cjh1983 on

Comments

• todddyb1todddyb1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's up with that?
  • mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Because they want you to spend more money to refine a new item with marginally better stats (mainly ilvl).
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.
  • daggon87daggon87 Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Someone probably messed up while putting the new belts in database : they are not all affected. Seldarine and Lathander abilities have been inverted it seems. I still hope it will be repaired one day.
    Olaf, freelance guardian fighter.
    Enorla, Oh so devoted cleric.
  • todddyb1todddyb1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    whoooooops
  • lilhamletlilhamlet Member Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    daggon87 wrote: »
    Someone probably messed up while putting the new belts in database : they are not all affected. Seldarine and Lathander abilities have been inverted it seems. I still hope it will be repaired one day.

I think it's more likely that it was rearranged since the Paladin didn't have a belt that specifically applied to their stats. Level 60 Seldarine is Dex/Cha, not Wis/Cha.

So now you get a rearrangement where the Level 70 Seldarine can be for both GWFs, GFs, HRs, and TRs while the Level 70 Lathander benefits OPs and DCs. As well, the new Golden Belt of Puissance gives STR/DEX which can be useful for GWFs, HRs, TRs.

Look at the other belts, those have been changed too. The Greater Belt of black ice is no longer ideal for CWs as now CON/CHA.

Good luck choosing new 70 gear. It's really up to you whether you want to OP interaction with Soulforged or Better Stats for Crit/RI/HP.