test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogue PVP

oakbenderoakbender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Please help us others classes out and give us a chance to fight rogues. As it is they stealth to you and stun and your dead .their IS NO WAY to fight back you can barely move and can not fight also I am geared and slotted and I die in 1-3 sec on most rogues. its not pvp its slaughter. WE NEED SOME TYPE OF CHANCE to fight back. you have no way of hitting them fist if they are in stealth.

Go ahead and troll away but its not fun to have no chance of winning
Post edited by oakbender on

Comments

• morbidthought666morbidthought666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    People target my rogue, even when stealthed, other classes have 3 uses of dodge vs a rogues 2. Not counting fighters...

CW's who know their class destroy rogues. Rogues kill anyone with no skill in their class. I do love to kill clerics, they tend to try and heal through the onslaught of rogue attacks, few try to dodge away.
  • moonhammermoonhammer Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not a rogue but lol l2p
  • oakbenderoakbender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blah blah blah a stealth rogue is UN hittable post whatever rant you want everyone know this. there is NO defense against a stealth rogue you cant see that stun and instant kills you. please post skills that work on stealth rogue you cant see or move on troll.
  • tgnetblaisetgnetblaise Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm a cleric and I always kill rogues lol.. so easy to kill them...

1. Always beware of whats behind you.. You will see a rogue before he attacks you

2. Use your dodge right when he starts to attack you. His main attack will miss 90% of the time

3. Kite his *** and kick 3 stacks on heals on yourself. By time he catchs you all the damage then he did to you will be healed....

4. Always use that chain ability on a rogue right after he tp's behind you.
  • orangerascalorangerascal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The real question is, how do you not kill a rogue. My CW, and GF really have no problems against them.
  • oakbenderoakbender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so far i see only boast of your epic skills the key to the cleric reply is;
    1. Always beware of whats behind you.. You will see a rogue before he attacks you

lol come on man you might get away with that once how many times you not see them at all ? most the time for me
  • forumalterforumalter Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    Wait till he dumps $160+ on chants and stun locks you in 2 secs flat by auto attacking. Then you'll be racing to the Zen store to dump some $$ of your own amiright?!
  • afoster85afoster85 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think Rogue needs to be fixed in PVP as well. If they have stealth they shouldn't be able to deal so much damage, or they should not be able to dodge every attack thrown at them. Fix either one and shouldn't be a problem.

**Character is out of balance to the rest or you wouldn't see so many people using them in PVP.
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    afoster85 wrote: »
    I think Rogue needs to be fixed in PVP as well. If they have stealth they shouldn't be able to deal so much damage, or they should not be able to dodge every attack thrown at them. Fix either one and shouldn't be a problem.

**Character is out of balance to the rest or you wouldn't see so many people using them in PVP.

This gets tiring. It is a very geared, skilled, MI/ Sab TRs, who can destroy anyone they desire.
    I have been holding my tongue to a degree... a TR makes a good target for the ire of players wanting things to be easier for them. I get my *** handed to me quite often, I consider this part of playing in the PvP realms, but I dont whinge much about being owned by one class or another. It is simple, l2p, get well geared and play on.

I find that the toons that kill me, make me better at PvP. It also makes me want to get better.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • kingragralekingragrale Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015

learn to play(usu)
  • s1lv3rdrgnforums1lv3rdrgnforum Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited April 2015

OMG. You necroed a TWO YEAR old thread to complain about rogues in PVP??? Do you play NWO at all? Do you even know what the classes role's are? How about stick around the community for an actual year and l2p before jumping on an ancient bandwagon that has long since run it's course.
    Bedlam: Creating chaos as a MI Exec TR
    Avariel Merilwen: Burn baby, MoF/Rene
    Aejun The Silver: Devoted to Healing, DevOP/Justice
    Mina Rosepetal: Super Natural, Pathfinder/Melee
    Frost: Benchwarmer, Soulbinder/Fury
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    RIIIIIIIISE Vilithrax! (and I swear if the mods mention anything about putting a drunk dragon to sleep I will hunt zeb down in PE and give him a taste of the alcohol these dragons have been drinking :p)