test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

epic dungeons

petegreavespetegreaves Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
well to start this off,if a dungeon is too easy it gets boreing however on that matter if a dungeon is impossible with the high end gear that gives you the 2000+ gear score ya need to enter epic creigmire criptsand epic temple of the spider and # 1 the bosses have way too much health #2 the trash mobs will oneshot tanks and everyone else ,end game is impossible atm and really the question is why....im just takeing a guess here...you guys didnt test out the epic dungeons with the gear youll have from epic layer of lostmooth in which is blue gear if ya did this wouldnt be happening...i assume ya just diled up the bosses to level 70,or ya tried to do that but atm they are like level 300 ya have to fix this soo end game is achievable for those that have the will and the patients to beat the end game content instead of haveing it unachievable....ty have a nice day.
Post edited by petegreaves on

Comments

• Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    "If I can't do it it's impossible". Nice state of mind... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    unstablevikingunstableviking Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Along with not being able to survive ANY epic dungeon, it is the reward that truly makes it not even worth the effort. Seriously, would you spend 1 hour driving to a gas station get to get one gallon of gas? Just to continue to the next station an hour away and only get one more gallon? Seriously a waste of time and effort.
  • Options
    unstablevikingunstableviking Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »
    "If I can't do it it's impossible". Nice state of mind... :rolleyes:
    Apparently you are one of the .01% that can do it...congrats.
  • Options
    lorandelczlorandelcz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    And now little bug which was the only way for normal players to kill final boss in eCC is fixed. Congratulations, now all epic dungeons are unbeatable. I'll stop playing this. Good bye.
  • Options
    jonnybggjonnybgg Member Posts: 51
    edited April 2015
    Apparently you are one of the .01% that can do it...congrats.

He claims he can, yeah.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    diogene0 .. lol "If I can't do it it's impossible". Nice state of mind... well ty bud...umm i bet you can solo it huh...do us all a favor and keep posts in this reality...im not trying to turn this ito a childish arguement... please and thanks....
  • Options
    reddevilbsreddevilbs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ,end game is impossible atm and really the question is why....

Cuz if it's possible, ppl will gear fast and will start to farm black ice to gear more and than start whining for more content. Now when end game is impossible for 99% of the players, will wait something to happen, like it was at M3 with MC. After months of screaming tt MC is impossible, devs reduced the difficulty.
    Btw I managed to pass eCC with hell of a party, we did more than 50 attempts, used more than 30 scrolls and got my daily bag of seals only. Without scroll of mass life absolutely no one can do it! And will not play it again, even if someone pays me, till difficulty is reduced. Better to farm first and second boss at ToS, will get those 40 seals faster than to lose time to kill final bosses.
    Now the whole game is just a big joke with players ....
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    thats true
  • Options
    pa1nk1ller1989pa1nk1ller1989 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    1 shot tank is no challenge, it's bad game design, no real mechanics that require coordination, except ToS, but still it's a matter of luck as to who get's shot or if you lag hard.........