test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why is Xbox being so neglected in fixing all these issues?!?

terrify10terrify10 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
Its been two weeks since that tiny little update that did nothing substantial and we on the Xbox community have had to sit on the bench since. I'm getting sick of lack of info from the devs and just overall neglect of them improving the performance. I thought we were promised an update every week??!! Instead pc is the only one seeing any type of fixes. I understand pc will always come first but this is ridiculous to say one thing and do another. I love the game but there are serious frame rate and "disconnect from game server" every time u load into a skirmish or dungeon. I honestly can't enjoy it as much because of these issues, and feeling neglected from the devs doesn't help. Can't even put in a simple event without their servers crashing. Any response on this would be cool..
Post edited by terrify10 on

Comments

• j0kerspsychoj0kerspsycho Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    terrify10 wrote: »
    Its been two weeks since that tiny little update that did nothing substantial and we on the Xbox community have had to sit on the bench since. I'm getting sick of lack of info from the devs and just overall neglect of them improving the performance. I thought we were promised an update every week??!! Instead pc is the only one seeing any type of fixes. I understand pc will always come first but this is ridiculous to say one thing and do another. I love the game but there are serious frame rate and "disconnect from game server" every time u load into a skirmish or dungeon. I honestly can't enjoy it as much because of these issues, and feeling neglected from the devs doesn't help. Can't even put in a simple event without their servers crashing. Any response on this would be cool..

Aside from the fact that mod6 just launched on pc and we will always play second fiddle to the pc? oh nothing, thats the reason. They are focusing on fixing mod6 problems, our turn will come eventually, give it time.
    Step into the madhouse
    Aldren Boweing - 60 HR
  • alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In all fairness the pc hasn't seen any fixes that anyone gives a **** about.
  • terrify10terrify10 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Yes this was posted literally seconds before my post... And it still says "in the weeks to come" I thought they promised one every week on par with pc
    edited April 2015
    I like the looks of the update, and the fact that we won't leave the lobby anymore when greeding on an item... Just getting impatient I guess. Frame rate and disconnect has to be my biggest issue I would want solved first imo, I would enjoy the game much more than I already do.
  • j0kerspsychoj0kerspsycho Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes this was posted literally seconds before my post... And it still says "in the weeks to come" I thought they promised one every week on par with pc

We have maintenance every week with PC, but not even PC gets a patch every week, just server maintenance to try and avoid breaking things.
    Step into the madhouse
    Aldren Boweing - 60 HR
    edited April 2015
    Alright guess I misunderstood, thanks for info.
  • ragedancerragedancer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Its been two weeks since that tiny little update that did nothing substantial and we on the Xbox community have had to sit on the bench since. I'm getting sick of lack of info from the devs and just overall neglect of them improving the performance. I thought we were promised an update every week??!! Instead pc is their only one seeing any type of fixes. I understand pc will always come first but this is ridiculous to say one thing and do another. I love the game but there are serious frame rate and "disconnect from game server" every time u load into a skirmish or dungeon. I honestly can't enjoy it as much because of these issues, and feeling neglected from the devs doesn't help. Can't even put in a simple event without their servers crashing. Any response on this would be cool..

Just remain calm, the whaambulance is on the way.
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We have maintenance every week, just like PC, and the game's only four weeks old.
    Let's not forget we've also had smaller server-side patching, queue fixes and four events in that time... compared to Destiny, CW is over-attached girlfriend.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Impotent_Rage.png
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • leg3nd831leg3nd831 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Development processes take time.. and testing takes time.. then fixes can be rolled out.

Would you rather them roll out yolo bug fixes and break 2 new things with 1 fix?
    [PC] Buds <Lemonade Stand> - Trickster Rogue
    [Xbox] Skill <Iron Lotus> - Trickster Rogue
  • trappy1026trappy1026 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Where can I get some of these YOLO fixes we're talkin about?