test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What does Storm Spell do??

tojoptojop Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Library
Ok, I've read the in game description, and I know that it shocks enemies 30% of the time on crits. But what does the shock do? Just bonus damage, or a stun, or what? Levels 2-3 give damage +10%, so I'm *assuming* it deals some amount of damage.

Any insight you pros could give is appreciated, I'm still trying to figure things out here :)
Post edited by tojop on

Comments

• Options
    matiagronxmatiagronx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Stormspell is the main damage dealer of CWs. Just make sure to have high crit and eye of the storm as passive.
  • Options
    sirfortysirforty Member Posts: 35
    edited April 2015
    tojop wrote: »
    Ok, I've read the in game description, and I know that it shocks enemies 30% of the time on crits. But what does the shock do? Just bonus damage, or a stun, or what? Levels 2-3 give damage +10%, so I'm *assuming* it deals some amount of damage.

Any insight you pros could give is appreciated, I'm still trying to figure things out here :)

It gives you a 30% chance to drop down a bolt of lighting when you crit that does anywhere between 6-12k damage extra damage :). Might possibly be the best passive in the game lmao, and yes...literally half of your damage in epic dungeons I will come from it if you have it slotted.
    Demon "Head Hunter" Spellstorm Control Wizard
    Skorn Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
    Midget Healz Anointed Champion Cleric

Xbox One
    GT : SirForty
  • Options
    tojoptojop Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wow, ok then. And yeah I have EotS slotted too. I just hit 57 and maxed both of these, but it's kind of hard to tell how much the Storm Spell is actually doing in the big mess of numbers that pops up when I'm swinging the wrecking ball. I out-damaged a rogue in a dungeon delve for the first time last night, so I guess those skills have something to do with it. Thanks!
  • Options
    sirfortysirforty Member Posts: 35
    edited April 2015
    Put on steal time with it, and time it to where you use it when EotS procs, and then watch the storm do work lol. Huge and noticeable difference in damage.
    Demon "Head Hunter" Spellstorm Control Wizard
    Skorn Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
    Midget Healz Anointed Champion Cleric

Xbox One
    GT : SirForty