test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

XPac

twistingplanetstwistingplanets Member Posts: 6 Arc User
So I've gotten my main maxed and am doing my dailies/campaign and am leveling my second character and I just want to know, when is Gauntlgrym coming?!?

Also I don't seem to be able to complete my daily skirmish any more (there really isn't a level 60 one), and for some reason doing an epic dungeon doesn't count towards daily dungeon??

Really don't pvp so that's pretty much all the dailies that are out unless I want to do a reg dungeon which I don't always have time for....
Post edited by twistingplanets on

Comments

• Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Right, the only daily dungeon (from Rhix) you can do is Dread Vault normal -- epics don't count. I guess they figure you have to choose between epic gear or rough AD ;). As for skirmishes, the only daily you can do is the Shores of Tuern, which is unlocked at the end of the Tyranny of Dragons campaign. If you haven't started on that, get moving because it takes almost 16 days to unlock everything. Also, Lord Neverember in the Hall of Justice will also give you a random daily, so check those out as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Bummer - I guess would rather have a chance at gear than AD even as frustrating as dungeons are with all the kicks.

I'm in the midst of the campaign (says about 70% through even though there seems to be a lot more left) and doing those dailies / dragon kills.

Didn't realize Lord Neverember had anything, so I'll check that out. Only thing I've gotten from him so far is a quest for salvaging that isn't complete-able.
  • Options
    kodiakduckkodiakduck Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Right, the only daily dungeon (from Rhix) you can do is Dread Vault normal -- epics don't count. I guess they figure you have to choose between epic gear or rough AD ;). As for skirmishes, the only daily you can do is the Shores of Tuern, which is unlocked at the end of the Tyranny of Dragons campaign. If you haven't started on that, get moving because it takes almost 16 days to unlock everything. Also, Lord Neverember in the Hall of Justice will also give you a random daily, so check those out as well.

Castle never counts for the daily.
  • Options
    attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    go to the salvager in Seven Suns market. Talk to salvager guy. Open inventory. click ring. select salvage. Boom, Done, and 6k RAD I think it was.

Also.. for the rest of the community, not to highjack, but...
    Neverember isn't giving me dailies. When I got the first one, I accidentially deleted it when cleaning up my log book. I visit him every day and he has nothing for me.. not even one of those question marks in grey above his head. Any idea how I get those back?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Awesome, still trying to get my achievs / once overs for all the epics but glad there is at least one that counts!