test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dumb Question About the Overflow Bag....

shard7777shard7777 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I have a couple of rewards it got as part of a quest that ended up in my overflow bag because my inventory was full. When I try to equip these items, it tells me that I can't equip items from the overflow bag and they need to be moved to regular storage. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to move the items out of the overflow bag.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• zdragonlordzdragonlord Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2015
    Clear inventory space.
    Move items (as if you would in the normal backpack) from overflow to normal.
    Equip from there.

That's been my experience at least.
  • kodiakduckkodiakduck Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Highlight the item in our overflow bag and press x to move it. pressing X then A with out moving the cursor will put that item in the first empty slot. The controls are along the bottom of the screen in case you ever need a reference. You must have an empty slot in your normal bags.
  • shard7777shard7777 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kodiakduck wrote: »
    Highlight the item in our overflow bag and press x to move it. pressing X then A with out moving the cursor will put that item in the first empty slot. The controls are along the bottom of the screen in case you ever need a reference. You must have an empty slot in your normal bags.

Ok, thanks. I was hitting A like I normally do to equip items and checking the drop down menu for a "Move" command and couldn't find one.