test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Module 6 Rewards

eregerogeregerog Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
After playing this module for several weeks, but also while leveling to level 70, I realized that mod 6 is lacking appropriate rewards in multiple areas. Here's my list of rewards I'd like to being changed:

Mind, that those are just suggestions and if anyone has a different opinion, please write a constructive comment.
Also, these are NOT meant to be prompts that should offend the devs in any shape or form.

->Elemental Evil Zones HE Rewards:
While the rewards for small HEs seem fine, the greater and epic HEs suffer from bad rewards:
Players will only run those bigger HEs a few times, namely to experience them or to get a viligance task done.
If someone is looking for rewards (Unified elements/Elemental Sealed Coffer) they are just better off doing a small HE with a small group or alone. The hassle to gather 10-15 players for a bigger HE is simply not worth the small rewards.
Bigger and epic HEs have to give better rewards.
Additionally, the daily epic HE quest should also give better rewards.

->Elemental Evil Viligance Tasks Rewards:
With the new module, you have to complete (correct me if i'm wrong) all 192 vilignace tasks. It's obvious, that this is a tedius grind that not many players are willing to to on mutiple characters. However, to make the viligance tasks more enjoyable, the quests could just give better rewards. Back on preview all viligance tasks gave an Elemental Sealed Coffer, a thing that i really liked.

->Dungeons and Skirmish RP rewards:
I think that adding RP rewards to Dungeons and Skirmishes is a great thing, but WHY are those rewards only in the addtional chest, that requires a key (10-20k AD + Campaign resources) to open. In my opinion it's not worth using a key for 5k/10k RP only. Increasing the amaount of RP in the additional chest and adding RP to the normal chests in all dungeons and skirmishes will reward players who play the game and not just use DHE to get RP and on top of that, adding more RP will solve the RP problem.

->T2 Dungeon Seal rewards:
Finally, we get to the seal drops by dungeons. Currently, not enough equipment exists to make players play dungeons for a long time. Therefore, we have to grind 1800 Seals of the Protector to only get the Elven Armor at a rate of 10 Seals for each dungeon and 40 Seals on a daily basis. If the game doesn't get more equipment sets, as mentioned in the next bulletpoint, at least increase the amount of seals of the Protector we get from T2 Dungeons.

->End game equipment:
The current Itemlevel 130/132/135/137 gear has some problems:
-The increase in stat from 130 to 132 or 135 to 137 is not worth the black ice and unified elements. Only player who min/max or are bored would do this.
-The increase from 130/132 to 135 is not big enough to justify grinding for it.
-There are only 2 sets for each Itemlevel
-There are no setbonuses to make any set feel complete, or give you a feel of archievment after getting all the armor of one Itemlevel tier.
I'd liked to see those problems solved by making some of the following changes:
-Add Setbonuses to 135 and 137 sets to make the grind for those more worth it. (Maybe add weaker setbonuses for 130 + 132, too)
-Give Elemental gear some sort of extra feature, similar to the black ice empowerment
-Give us atleast 3 types of gear for each itemlevel
-Maybe even add Itemlevel 140/142 gear

EDIT:
->Dread ring
Arcane Chest: The rewards are out of date and should probably be increased.
Additionally, it's weird, that on some days you don't get any marks. In my opinion, the rewards should be consistant.

Thanks for reading,
Eregerog
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They only reward I've gotten from Mod 6 is carpal tunnel from all that mouse-clicking...
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • eregerogeregerog Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Any opinions?Because I'd really like those issues to be fixed...
  • khaymanbb1023khaymanbb1023 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I like the idea of rewards for playing the new Mod. Kinda upset that there really aren't any. I think I got a few peridots today. Wee!