test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

common cause daily quest problem

m1kl3nzm1kl3nz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PvE Discussion
Well, as the title says I have a problem with the common cause daily mini dungeon quests, like ghost stories, barrow demolition and so.
The problem is the final chest that is not unlocked to get the dragon sigil. I don't know if I am missing something to do before the mini duingeon, but I make sure to take the quest first and then do the minidungeon.

Iis there a key or something that I need to get it targeteable. thx in advance.
Post edited by m1kl3nz on

Comments

• darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just to check, you are taking the Common Cause quest from Harper Broward, and then taking the lair quest from whichever NPC gives quest for the proper area? (In other words, if it's Ghost Stories, you get the lair quest from Harper Broward, if it's A Miner Problem, you get the lair quest from Fitzhugh Montgomery.)

I haven't happened to run Common Cause since the latest patch, but before that I had no problem running the lairs and opening the chest at the end.
  • m1kl3nzm1kl3nz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yes, those quests, you talk to harper borward and he sends you to the mini dungeon in the corresponding area. you supose to get a dragon sigil in the final chest after the boss, but it is not active to get it, like the normal dungeons if you do not have a key.
  • zevathonzevathon Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Are you going in with a group? Sometimes I notice that I may have the quest but the portal into the lair isn't sparkling. In those cases, I can join a group with the quest, then enter normally. However, the chest will be as you described.

I do get completion on the quest though, so I am able to complete CC. Just no cookie at the end.

I think it's some kind of bug.