test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Triplakills in 10vs 10

tucsy1tucsy1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PvP Discussion
I dont know the triplakills in 10 vs 10 is harder to get or removed? Becouse i just need 3 and i get alot but no point for it... can someone tell me if just i have this problem or someone else got it too..???!!:(
Post edited by tucsy1 on

Comments

• diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My main is a healer and most of the objectives are "kill something"/execute, while being of course the primary target. You should be glad you can at least progress in your campaign while my main is stuck.
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »
    My main is a healer and most of the objectives are "kill something"/execute, while being of course the primary target. You should be glad you can at least progress in your campaign while my main is stuck.

I dont mind the execute ones, but I do feel that they should modify double/triple kills and the standard kills ones so it has an objective suitable for a healer to get also.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • ravenanravenan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Doubles and triples dont work in gg. I had to win 75 times because of this to get my third banner (doubles , triples, npcs is undoable).
    Main : GF - Lord Kruk
    Steel and Magic
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ravenan wrote: »
    Doubles and triples dont work in gg. I had to win 75 times because of this to get my third banner (doubles , triples, npcs is undoable).

those golems are waaayy to op and im using it to my advantaqge anytime im near that objective to kill entire teams. its really funny watching them rage.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rversant wrote: »
    I dont mind the execute ones, but I do feel that they should modify double/triple kills and the standard kills ones so it has an objective suitable for a healer to get also.

I don't mind them either, it's just frustrating when you play a ranged class which is constantly under CC or taking heavy damage. Of course that kind of behaviour - protecting your team while holding a node and maybe having two red guys on you is not rewarded at all in the current pvp content. Since mod 6 my DC made almost no progress in the pvp campaign, even though I do feel that duelling a perma TR and a GWF at the same time on a secondary node does help. That's frustrating.
  • tucsy1tucsy1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ty for reply! :) anyway its still verrry boring i just need 3 triplas and some npc s and i can t collect it beouse not working :( and yeah the triplas hard to get with tank or healer classes they can t make it and exist some who realy wnat to finish pvp campaign :)
  • bittynationbittynation Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tucsy1 wrote: »
    I dont know the triplakills in 10 vs 10 is harder to get or removed? Becouse i just need 3 and i get alot but no point for it... can someone tell me if just i have this problem or someone else got it too..???!!:(

I just realized reading this that I haven't seen a double or triple kill in GG since MOD6 started and I know I've killed two in a row multiple times. Has anyone seen a double or triple kill? I only have 5 left to do and about 350 NPCS.
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have finished my doubles in Mod6... triples are still lagging

The NPCs are around 270(ish)

The Mod seemed to help reset things for me

Now PVE is much worse

Sadly most of the enemy teams seem to hate me and go out of their way to take me out

Very sad
  • syrickwolfsyrickwolf Member Posts: 102
    edited April 2015
    urlord283 wrote: »
    I have finished my doubles in Mod6... triples are still lagging

The NPCs are around 270(ish)

The Mod seemed to help reset things for me

Now PVE is much worse

Sadly most of the enemy teams seem to hate me and go out of their way to take me out

Very sad
    let me guess your a cw. because those npcs are impossible to beat with my hr. and im well geared!!!
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    syrickwolf wrote: »
    let me guess your a cw. because those npcs are impossible to beat with my hr. and im well geared!!!

No a very lucky GF

right place at the right time... and I play a lot

for a while I only played PVP to get upgraded armor