test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

i have a question about the soulforge enchantment

physekiel#9537 physekiel Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Temple
now im speced full faithful ,and gift of faith when i expend all my hp i get brought back to full health and i use no soulforge on my gear , but my question is will they both go on cooldown if i use a soulforge or will they alternate? im assuming they will both proc together and be pointless to run a soulforge. any thoughts?
Post edited by physekiel#9537 on

Comments

• Options
    kodiakduckkodiakduck Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Gift of Faith procs when you go below 45%. Soulforge procs when you die. Soulforge also only heals you for a small amount.It is most definitely not pointless to run both since they proc on different things. As a cleric, the last thing you want to do is to die since your death means the team will most likely wipe(unless you're running something easy).
  • Options
    majordogmeatmajordogmeat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kodiakduck wrote: »
    Gift of Faith procs when you go below 45%. Soulforge procs when you die. Soulforge also only heals you for a small amount.It is most definitely not pointless to run both since they proc on different things. As a cleric, the last thing you want to do is to die since your death means the team will most likely wipe(unless you're running something easy).

Kodiakduck is correct. Also, Soulforge Enchantment will bring you back from a "One Shot", Agent of the Divine will not.
  • Options
    physekiel#9537 physekiel Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thats odd because everytime my hp is gone i go to full health with usually a 30k + instant hp gain. my question is will they proc at the same time or one after another . i dont wanna use a SF if it will go on cd everytime because i have like a built in SF .im full faithful spec not a single point in any other paragon. being a nealer and random pug people looting during battles and all the hp bars i really cant see what it is thats actually procing for me. maybe i just loste health at such a fast rate at time that by the time the 45% proc kicks in im out of hp. that would make sense.
  • Options
    majordogmeatmajordogmeat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thats odd because everytime my hp is gone i go to full health with usually a 30k + instant hp gain. my question is will they proc at the same time or one after another . i dont wanna use a SF if it will go on cd everytime because i have like a built in SF .im full faithful spec not a single point in any other paragon. being a nealer and random pug people looting during battles and all the hp bars i really cant see what it is thats actually procing for me. maybe i just loste health at such a fast rate at time that by the time the 45% proc kicks in im out of hp. that would make sense.

Well. I could re-slot my soulforge and go find a fire pit, pool of acid or trap to stand in. (This is going to take a while, Gift of Faith and all that) I suspect at 45% (maybe a second or two after) my divine agent kicks off, then as my health spools back up and starts counting down again, I will eventually get back to zero. Which I will die and insta-revive.

Hopefully Gift of Faith does not bank healing in the Divine Agent... or maybe that would be a good thing....

Any other ideas to test this out?
  • Options
    silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The soulforge is not pointless because there will be a lot of attacks that cause so much spiked damage that it'll still kill you regardless of gift of faith (trust me.) Otherwise your cleric would be immune to death right? Soulforge is just an extra precaution and a very good one at that.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)