test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Leave group option

solace343solace343 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Not sure if this is the right place, but would love to possibly see a confirmation window appear when you hit leave group. I'm sure that I'm not the only one that has accidentally left a dungeon when rolling on multiple items quickly.

A simple confirmation window making sure that you actually want to leave would be lovely.
Post edited by solace343 on

Comments

• Options
    finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I made a thread the other day about this issue which is a few posts down. I personally would prefer not having a confirmation but instead they just move the leave party button into the options menu.
  • Options
    locisbaclocisbac Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm a fan of either just somebody fix this egregious oversight!
  • Options
    flinksnorphflinksnorph Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes! The other day I accidentally left a group dungeon just seconds before the final boss was killed because my screen was being spammed by item rolls. Groan...
  • Options
    imdrunksiowdownimdrunksiowdown Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes! The other day I accidentally left a group dungeon just seconds before the final boss was killed because my screen was being spammed by item rolls. Groan...

Seconded....
  • Options
    daimyondaimyon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2015
    I second this motion!
  • Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Or, better yet, make it so loot cannot be picked up (greens/blues) until after combat.
  • Options
    zippoastarothzippoastaroth Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zaknafyen wrote: »
    Or, better yet, make it so loot cannot be picked up (greens/blues) until after combat.

This ALSO. People are so focused on loot and chests the leave their team to fend for themselves until combat is over so they can get their precious resources Not cool. But fortunately i have bee careful having spotted this oversight pertaining to the leave party function. Its almost happened, and i know it will. Unles it is fixed. Which would be good. So please do it. Thank you.
    (bythewaydontvoteforhillary)
  • Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This ALSO. People are so focused on loot and chests the leave their team to fend for themselves until combat is over so they can get their precious resources Not cool. But fortunately i have bee careful having spotted this oversight pertaining to the leave party function. Its almost happened, and i know it will. Unles it is fixed. Which would be good. So please do it. Thank you.
    (bythewaydontvoteforhillary)

Exactly. It doesn't appear to be as bad in the T1 and T2 runs I've done, but the fact that people are still picking up BoE greens is pretty ridiculous (unless they're enchants).
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zaknafyen wrote: »

Another good idea. I hope to see on the xbox one version pretty soon. As they update on what they can for that week same, as when they fix something and then patch the game up :) best this to do is just wait and see what happens on the PC. Sometimes may come to the xbox one version now... But you never know.