test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

server crashed?

teribad15teribad15 Member Posts: 1,092 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
so i just had 5 minutes of server not responding i crashed and now i cant log in, is it just me?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    teribad15 wrote: »
    so i just had 5 minutes of server not responding i crashed and now i cant log in, is it just me?

Same thing here
  • packrat0packrat0 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Got massive lag spike, reconnected for like 30 seconds, another lag spike, and now I can't log in either.
  • nightspiritgnightspiritg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same here was in gs,got dc then put right back in party to dc again now after character select I have a black screen.
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Was in VT and we had terrible rubber banding. I wanted to change toon, in false hope, that it might do good, but got disconnected from then on.:(
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• pwcross2pwcross2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same thing here, It's not just you OP.
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok, VT totally unplayable, got back, but we died like 20 times, lag and rubber banding makes it unplayable, can't get up the stairs and can't even leave the group, it's stuck.

I get very frustrated, when i remember the old times, this used to work!:mad:

Now, if one comes me with the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, he loves Mod 6, ....
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    been happening all afternoon.

game was sold to chinese bank btw...