test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Xbox - Working on Queue Servers on 4/28 at 2:00 pm PDT

yetweallfalldownyetweallfalldown Member Posts: 134 Arc User
A quick FYI for NW Xbox players. We will be working on our queue servers starting at 2:00 pm PDT today (April 28). Some may experience issues will queueing for dungeons and skirmishes. Please pardon our dust while we look to better the queueing experience!
Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    A quick FYI for NW Xbox players. We will be working on our queue servers starting at 2:00 pm PDT today (April 28). Some may experience issues will queueing for dungeons and skirmishes. Please pardon our dust while we look to better the queueing experience!

Translation: We're working on the queue servers, but someone is going to accidentally shut the game and account servers down during that process (just like last time) so you're all going to be extremely frustrated very soon.
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
  • trappy1026trappy1026 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    How about you just let me into the Ghost Stories area so I can finish my dailies. :)

Thanks and I hope you guys work out the stability issues because I really love this game! Don't want to leave!
  • draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think you called it. Just started getting bad disconnects and then server not available to log back in
  • thormadn3ssthormadn3ss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    everything was running fine got to last boss in pirate king instance whole group dced and cant reconnect GG
  • daimyondaimyon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2015
    PW owes us all some injury kits!
  • r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You ummm add a CTA Skirmish and start working on the queue service at the same time? lol
  • tnucmadnessstnucmadnesss Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i seem to cant get into the game completely. i thought it might be a euro thing. but my friend not far from me is able to play fine. yet i cant even get onto my character screen :<
  • stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This ComM's name instills confidence in this game.
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    stah01 wrote: »
    This ComM's name instills confidence in this game.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed the pessimistic name.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"