test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gwf

pxshgxdpxshgxd Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvP Discussion
Any Gwf out there with high GS add me up. Just want to see who else is fully geared (PvP)

JESUS@HOWSE IS GOING
Post edited by pxshgxd on

Comments

• mizzou0mizzou0 Member Posts: 41
    edited April 2015
    What up Jesus
    MIZZOU
    Control Wizard
  • pxshgxdpxshgxd Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Trying to find out if I really am the top GWF
    I don't see to many in PvP (that are good)
  • zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pxshgxd wrote: »

It's probably not that they're bad, but that they don't have the PvP gear.

I, for one, play a GWF and I'm currently getting stomped because I don't have the tenacity rating to mitigate the high damage numbers. Unable to win matches because the the teams I get queued with tend to not have even one healer, while the other team has two. As soon as I come across a player that doesn't have a dedicated healer, they don't last long against me.

If I could somehow win more often than not, I could safely say I would have a full set of at least Battle tier PvP gear.
  • baszun67baszun67 Member Posts: 89
    edited April 2015

Baaaaahahahaha who are you? Never even seen your name in 'top' pvp. Rest easy, you ARE NOT the top gwf. Roflmmfao!!!
  • divine82pvpdivine82pvp Member Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Any Gwf out there with high GS add me up. Just want to see who else is fully geared (PvP)

JESUS@HOWSE IS GOING

Best I've seen hands down, just don't give out your build to non guildies . Lol Anyone think they are good or better, if I don't melt you in 10 seconds then we can talk. Lol
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    Divine 60 Spellstorm Control Wizard
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
    edited April 2015
    baszun67 wrote: »
    Baaaaahahahaha who are you? Never even seen your name in 'top' pvp. Rest easy, you ARE NOT the top gwf. Roflmmfao!!!

Who are you again? Probably one of the GWF that think they are good when really, you are just a waste of a spot on a team.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
  • fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I can almost guarantee that most of the players don't even come to these forums so asking as little as 5% (rough estimate, probably even lower) of the players if you are the best is just meaningless...

PS- I thought Rekt was suppose to have a premade match against Tenacity yesterday? What happened? o.O
    edited April 2015
    fukiiyu wrote: »
    Lol this thread is just stupid and reeks of arrogance..

I can almost guarantee that most of the players don't even come to these forums so asking as little as 5% (rough estimate, probably even lower) of the players if you are the best is just meaningless...

PS- I thought Rekt was suppose to have a premade match against Tenacity yesterday? What happened? o.O

I was not aware. Lol I'll see what I can come up with.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
    edited April 2015
    zaknafyen wrote: »
    It's probably not that they're bad, but that they don't have the PvP gear.

I, for one, play a GWF and I'm currently getting stomped because I don't have the tenacity rating to mitigate the high damage numbers. Unable to win matches because the the teams I get queued with tend to not have even one healer, while the other team has two. As soon as I come across a player that doesn't have a dedicated healer, they don't last long against me.

If I could somehow win more often than not, I could safely say I would have a full set of at least Battle tier PvP gear.

You should add me. It would be nice to play with another gwf
  • geltabgeltab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Count me in on the Rekt vs. Tenacity premade.....Your home point isn't safe ;)

Fappy Gilmore - Rekt
  • zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015

For sure!

I'm not heavily PvP focused and my build isn't really too tailored to be viable in both PvP and PvE (mostly just PvE) as I didn't think I would actually participate in PvP (that is, until I hit 60 and wanted the AD from the dailies). With that said, I'll be looking for a good PvE/PvP build, that doesn't gimp my utility, damage or suvivability in either mode. GT: OmniDevil
  • ab0vegr0undab0vegr0und Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6
    edited April 2015
    Just reroll bro, gwf can't do **** in this module
  • th3r3algam3th3r3algam3 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    baszun67 wrote: »

hey troll i got some slime for you.. i had s*x with your mom sorry your adopted.
    edited April 2015
    geltab wrote: »

Fappy Gilmore - Rekt

I hate you. Lol
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
    edited April 2015
    I hate you. Lol
    Don't hate me. Im just doing my job. Holler at me if you wanna play. There are times when everyone is sleeping and I might wanna PvP. gt Fappy Gillmore
    edited May 2015
    Don't hate me. Im just doing my job. Holler at me if you wanna play. There are times when everyone is sleeping and I might wanna PvP. gt Fappy Gillmore

Don't help the enemy! lol
    edited May 2015
    Don't help the enemy! lol

I would rather have our competitors on my team than some scrubby randoms.
  • crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Fappy Gilmore - Rekt

I wasn't even sure if tenacity was a pvp guild but hell if you can throw together a competitive pre made I'd be down to play

-Ant
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
    edited May 2015
    Ill be rolling with
    Organization XV tonight.

Hope to see all you guys!

(I'm gonna get you divine)
    edited May 2015
    I would rather have our competitors on my team than some scrubby randoms.

I would rather play against our competitors (are they even our competitors? lol) than play with them but that is just me..

How rewarding would it be to beat your competition with some scrubs? Hahahah
    edited May 2015
    I would rather play against our competitors (are they even our competitors? lol) than play with them but that is just me..

How rewarding would it be to beat your competition with some scrubs? Hahahah

Another TR thinking he is top gun Lol. Can't wait for mod 6
    edited May 2015
    Another TR thinking he is top gun Lol. Can't wait for mod 6

We have a lot of time before we see mod 6 lol.

I just want to stir some sh** up because apparently when we message Tenacity trying to set up a pre-made to queue against they ignore our memebers.
    edited May 2015
    We have a lot of time before we see mod 6 lol.

I just want to stir some sh** up because apparently when we message Tenacity trying to set up a pre-made to queue against they ignore our memebers.

Tenacity isn't reaching it full potential. Give them more time to make ip a solid team
  • azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am a GWF, I focus pvp, but I am not fully geared far from being top, going slow, but what I have I haven't had any problem against any of my class. been doing well on pvp so far. i am an experienced player gwf from PC, but there I was fully geared (perfect, ranks 10, etc). Here I m still building and slow:p
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL