test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Peanut Labs ... gone??

perchloricperchloric Member Posts: 37 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok, so I click on the "Earn Zen" link on the buy zen page and it directs me right back to the buy zen page instead of the Peanut Labs website. Also, clicking on the banner that is at the top of the forums "Do you like free Zen? ..." sends you to the BUY zen page.

Attempting to log into my Peanut Labs account now says access forbidden.
So ... what's going on? Is there no longer an outside way to earn zen and we are only allowed to buy it with AD in game or with cash?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vitizaxvitizax Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Its been more than a month since that is broken, no official response yet :S
  • Options
    perchloricperchloric Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    vitizax wrote: »
    Its been more than a month since that is broken, no official response yet :S

Ahh. I just noticed it last week, but thanks for the info. Hopefully someone will let us know so our only options aren't AD and cash.
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I was wondering this myself. Thought maybe it had something to do with them updating the wallet but it never came back.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    herpnderp2herpnderp2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Isn't broken, they want you to spend $$ which is the entirety on mod 6.
  • Options
    phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    herpnderp2 wrote: »
    Isn't broken, they want you to spend $$ which is the entirety on mod 6.

You realize they do get money from peanut labs for the surveys, right? theres nothing free there, you just pay with taking surveys for your zen.
    It got broken when they changed how the arc wallet worked, don't know why they don't fix it, maybe it's not that easy anymore? They would have to work together with peanut labs for a new interface probably, maybe they don't have the people for that right now.