test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem resolved

joan234joan234 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm happy to say dungeons and dragons temple of elemental evil is now bug free and running smoothly. The new content is challenging and fun for all players of every skill from extremely casual to the hard core player. You can adjust your adventure by simply picking what difficulty you would like to play at prior to entering the dungeon. Solo Normal hard and elite as well as epic normal epic hard and the epic elite . You can choose a wide variety of classes and races and are free to build your character as you see fit doing away with cookie cutter builds. Even if you do get to a point where you've done everything the game has to offer there's something more. Reincarnation for your character start again at level 1 with a stronger build having past life feats that are passive and innate to your new life. So to anyone that has lost heart and hope be at peace the game is alive well made and extremely fun. It's just not made by cryptic and it is not called neverwinter. It's ran by Turbine and its called DDO or dungeons and dragons online.
Post edited by joan234 on

Comments

• glaskanoneglaskanone Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In B4 the lock!!! First!!!!

That said, I'm going to check that one as soon as I get home. Sounds promising!
    Thx for the info!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My housemate downloaded the game last year and played it for about a day. Sadly it doesn't look very good to me.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How creative OP, you must be so proud of your wit!

May I, per chance, suggest you go enjoy other endeavors?

Have a wonderful day! :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dont let the door hit your back

did try ddo, **** its baaad
    Paladin Master Race
  • joan234joan234 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Tera was okay till you relies just how much money you needs to spend to keep competitive plus being one shot by bosses not to much fun. Rift great game I like the skill trees there. Lord of the rings the items that level up are crazy fun. Still play it once and a while especially if I watch the movies that weekend.
    edited April 2015
    joan234 wrote: »
    being one shot by bosses not to much fun.

and that is why it has one of best action combat of online games, too bad eu version is run by worst company in history of gaming

the fun of soloing lvl 21 basilisk at lvl 14

Vindictus is similar

ppl complaining about action in action mmorpg... what next ? complain about hamburger having meat in it ? if you dont want action go play boring and dated tab targeting <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
    Paladin Master Race
  • sentinelx3sentinelx3 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    burkaanc wrote: »
    and that is why it has one of best action combat of online games, too bad eu version is run by worst company in history of gaming

the fun of soloing lvl 21 basilisk at lvl 14

Vindictus is similar

ppl complaining about action in action mmorpg... what next ? complain about hamburger having meat in it ? if you dont want action go play boring and dated tab targeting <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>

Wait, hamburgers have meat in them?

RIOT!
    edited April 2015
    sentinelx3 wrote: »
    Wait, hamburgers have meat in them?

RIOT!

real ones have, smth like mcdonalds probably have soy drenched toilet paper :D
    Paladin Master Race
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    joan234 wrote: »

With an account date of a month. Throw-away burner for quips as such? LOL

inB4lok
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, let's do keep the discussion focused on Neverwinter.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.