test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Update Brazil

ichiro200ichiro200 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
personally I am Brazilian and wanted to know one thing will be that we can ever play the game in Portuguese as it was played in the beta
Post edited by ichiro200 on

Comments

• speedyzyn01speedyzyn01 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Other language got fix, but we need PORTUGUESE BRAZILLIAN, could you guys try to fix this please?
  • wagnerrusso83wagnerrusso83 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Please put the game in Portuguese of Brazil, we are many, and would like to enjoy the game completely.
  • ichiro200ichiro200 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yes pleaze
  • rodrigopdsrodrigopds Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Please put the game in Portuguese of Brazil, we are many, and would like to enjoy the game completely.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Please refrain from bumping threads, and remember that this is an English-speaking forum--all posts MUST be in English so that they may be properly moderated and received.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • tollaburtollabur Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello ! Neverwinter PC is in portuguese of Brazil , the beta for the Xbox One was in portuguese , but the final game we do not have this option . Can we expect or really will not come? YES OR NOT?
  • tioviscondebrtioviscondebr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi guys!

That's something that I also would like to know.

I've been playing this game a lot and I already have a character in level 60. I'm enjoying the game.

Is there any chance we still play Neverwinter for XboxONE in pt-br (brazilian portuguese) language soon?

Sorry, I didn't find the answer for that question in any other post.

Thanks and best regards!
  • ichiro200ichiro200 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    today nothing remains of it in Portuguese