test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Epic Dungeon Loop

jood87jood87 Member Posts: 37
Currently I cannot go into dungeons. When I get queued, I enter the dungeon only to find it empty with another group confirmation waiting. What gives? Disheartening seeing that a lot of launch bugs from the PC are still present on the PC. Makes me wonder if the PW actually plans on fixing anything instead of adding new companions and stuff to buy with Zen.....:mad:
Post edited by jood87 on

Comments

• Options
    jood87jood87 Member Posts: 37
    edited April 2015
    Is no one else getting this bug? This game is beginning to become unplayable on every single one of my days off of work.....
  • Options
    woopwoopwoop00woopwoopwoop00 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I might be wrong but I think this happens when as you are joining a map, you get vote kicked.
    GT: Rich V90
    Guild: Supermarket Sweep
    Chars:
    • Basket - 60 SW
    • Carrier Bag - 60 GF
  • Options
    jhixiausjhixiaus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had the same thing happen to me on my cleric. Said something about wasn't able to load the map in the map manager.
  • Options
    pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I get this alot. Although I've heard a couple ways of fixing it.
    1. Relog
    2. Quit the game and restart it.
    3. Goto xbox settings and clear the saved game data.

I usually just clear saved game data. Seems to always work.
  • Options
    piratetwinkiepiratetwinkie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same here. game also restarts everytime i change maps as well. also found that i have to turn my controller off and on sometimes to get the game to start again lololol
  • Options
    melouche2melouche2 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yesterday I joined Caves of Karrundax and got Disconnected and when I relogged I had an Invite to a party from my friend. I accepted that invite and yet I was still in CoK. I walked around and found the group of people that were actually doing the dungeon and after killing the first boss I didn't get to roll on the drop. I left my friends party to see if it would put me in the groups party or kick me out of the dungeon. Neither happened and i had to walk to the start to get out......
  • Options
    shammie102shammie102 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same here. game also restarts everytime i change maps as well. also found that i have to turn my controller off and on sometimes to get the game to start again lololol

I would get that every time but I did a hard reboot by unplugging the Xbox wait 5 secs then plug in and restart it. It will clear the ram and you won't have this issue for awhile.
  • Options
    dacharlinat3rdacharlinat3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same thing happened to me last night. Made it unplayable. I did a hard reset by unplugging the xbox for 30 seconds, nothing changed. It's nice to finally hit 60 and have nothing to actually do.