test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Game's Balancing

ghostragecghostragec Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 85 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
The game is totaly NOT fun for real players endgame gear can't even survive the enemies without creating total chaos against the player instead of being *Challenging* ...make your vote
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lordrhavinlordrhavin Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, another pointless vote with just 2 options quacksalvering with a broken system. Didnt vote.

Those two links show how to do it:

Balance those 48 setups before freaking the game further up

LET US HELP!
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ghostragec wrote: »
    *P2W players please say off this post and let the players who earn stuff ingame decide*

ROLF xD....
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    fffswtfffffswtff Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lordrhavin wrote: »
    Yeah, another pointless vote with just 2 options. didnt vote.

Here is how to do it:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?894731-Balance-those-48-setups-before-freaking-the-game-further-up

your post is describing the problem but does not have a solution to THE problem... another pointless post without a solution...
  • Options
    rararariamrawrrararariamrawr Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    *P2W players please say off this post and let the players who earn stuff ingame decide*
    OMG LOL, But still OP has a point
  • Options
    wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2015

These "P2W" players are people that let you play this game, so I guess their opinions are quite important ;)

Voted no. These stat curves are not meant to be 1 module thing, in 2-3 modules u gonna have much higher stats on each piece of gear.
  • Options
    lordrhavinlordrhavin Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wentris wrote: »
    in 2-3 modules u gonna have much higher stats on each piece of gear.

Thats highlighting the problem. Modules should add content, perhaps new game aspects (jumping like in spinward rise, poison attack or damage and resistance based on damage types) but should not change game stat boundaries. Those should be well thought, calculated and just tweaked on errors. Making everything get absurdly bigger and better is a typical capitalistic erroneous way of thinking.

If modX introduces gear of AC6.0, mod X+1 may allow gear of AC6.1 and not AC9.5 to put things in perspective. The higher you go, the less should the ascending slope become. So any linear formula is wrong from the beginning.
  • Options
    ghostragecghostragec Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lordrhavin wrote: »
    Thats highlighting the problem. Modules should add content, perhaps new game aspects (jumping like in spinward rise, poison attack or damage and resistance based on damage types) but should not change game stat boundaries. Those should be well thought, calculated and just tweaked on errors. Making everything get absurdly bigger and better is a typical capitalistic erroneous way of thinking.

If modX introduces gear of AC6.0, mod X+1 should allow gear of AC6.1 and not AC9.5 to put things in perspective. The higher you go, the less should the ascending slope become.
    Could not have said it better.
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The game is totaly NOT fun for real players endgame gear can't even survive the enemies without creating total chaos against the player instead of being *Challenging* ...make your vote

well the i guess i, my guild and my friendlist are imaginary players

if they bring back 200:1 im rolling my gwf and gettin some 10k crit and some 14k deflect, should be enough for 100% crit&deflect wohoo the fun of soloing every last **** thing in the game

****ing noobs too ******ed to play trying to get content nerfed to **** again...

and at mod8 everybody and their mother will have 100% DR, 100% crit, 100% deflect, 100% life steal - sounds so fun
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    kaedennnkaedennn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 361 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    With 200=1% they'll put diminishing returns and you can't get more stat on what you want .
    it's good the way it is now !
  • Options
    magnusolammagnusolam Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 82
    edited April 2015
    burkaanc wrote: »
    well the i guess i, my guild and my friendlist are imaginary players

if they bring back 200:1 im rolling my gwf and gettin some 10k crit and some 14k deflect, should be enough for 100% crit&deflect wohoo the fun of soloing every last **** thing in the game

****ing noobs too ******ed to play trying to get content nerfed to **** again...

and at mod8 everybody and their mother will have 100% DR, 100% crit, 100% deflect, 100% life steal - sounds so fun

You don't have to choose to run an OP character. You say you want to play a challenging game, but immediately talk about leaping in with an OP character? Makes no sense.

Remember :

If it ain't fun they won't play.
    If they don't play they won't pay.
    If they don't pay, you won't play.