test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Carpe Noctem> Recruitiment - End Game Guild - 18+ Only

idontcombatlootidontcombatloot Member Posts: 25 Arc User
*** RECRUITMENT CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ***

<Carpe Noctem>
Carpe Noctem translates into "Seize the Night" which is perfect since we love to delve dungeons all night!

We are a semi-hardcore end game guild who can clear all T1/T2 and 4/4 in Castle Never. Our current focus is completing Castle Never and working on Epic Shores of Tuern/Lostmauth Lair, and being in the upper echelon of Neverwinter players. All members have MMO experience and some of us have extensive Neverwinter PC experience as well, and we always happy to share our knowledge with eager recruits. The best times to find guild groups are 6pm EST - 2am EST, but there are even groups of people who play during the afternoons as well.

Requirements:
- Level 60 w/12k+ Gear Score (GS can be misleading so you will be expected to know your role)
- Active (5 days per week minimum)
- Minimum 75% Campaign completion
- Team Player/Friendly
- Use mic in parties
- Have at least 3 boons

Class Needs:
Hunter Ranger - Low
Devoted Cleric - Low
Control Wizard - High
Guardian Fighter - High
Great Weapon Fighter - Low
Scourge Warlock - Low
Trickster Rogue - Low - Perma Stealth Only
Kirov - 19.2k Hellbringer Fury Warlock
Guild Leader of <Critical Severity>
We are recruiting 15+GS PVE and PVP players
Post edited by idontcombatloot on

Comments

• namebrandnamebrand Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey there, 60 CW here and defiitely interested in joining. I'll try to hit you up on xbox. GT is smurfyscrote.
  • idontcombatlootidontcombatloot Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Great talking with you on XBL and welcome to the guild!
  • reddishfall01reddishfall01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello, 60 GWF, and 60 GF interested to join. GT is ReddishFall01. I will try to find you on xbox.
    edited April 2015
    I'm on quite often so shouldn't be a problem getting in touch. Talk to you soon!
  • perfectelevenperfecteleven Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Im a 14k HR looking for some people to play with. Solo ques are getting annoying. I'll message you when I get home from work, thank you. My name is Eleven in NW.
  • lalashidoelalashidoe Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    - 14,2k(atm) GWF+stone
    - i am quite active, in the weekend ill be on non-stop
    - my campaign is 100% completed, yet dont have the dungeon yet, i do have skirmish and art weapon.
    - i have played neverwinter on pc for a long time so i am quite experienced and now every shortcut in the dungeon and good builds for classes. i am a laid back person and always love a nice chat :)
    - i do have a mic.

if it's okay and i get in the guild i got a couple of friends of me who all have the same ''requirements'' who want to join an active skilled guild.
  • joooooookiejoooooookie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    11232 Hunter Ranger
    All requirements are met and I have also messaged you on xbox (illusions uS).
    Im active daily and I do have a mic.
  • deecomposedeecompose Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    6 total ppl-all with gear scores at or above 11k. SW(2), HR/GWF, DC, CW/TR,GF. GT-C3 Beat a Ho
  • majordogmeatmajordogmeat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    GT: Colonel Dogmeat

Male, Age 37, Uses Mic and Sarcasm, East Coast US. GS 11k+

Devout Cleric, 2 Complete Sets of T1 (Prophet and Emissary) and 1 Set of T2 (Miracle).

Allure Stoned

Dragon Campaign 100% (Working on getting a Dragon Gem to Drop so I can get my Artifact Weapon.)
  • neoirneoir Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    LvL 60 HR, 12.2k Gs, 92% campaign competition. Looking to join your End Game Guild. Gamer-Tag: bigwarz.
  • blindliteblindlite Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2015
    - Level 60 TR 12k gearscore soon to be 13k hopefully by Monday or so.
    - I'm on everyday probably 6-8 hours.
    - Campaign is almost 100%
    - Good at taking instructions, listening and following thru on strats.
    - Usable mic when needed for parties so not a problem.

Probably don't have any room left for any TR's but I just wanna team I can trust. Not only to get geared mostly just the weapons from CN but also that I can trust to split the sales of items not needed like most other groups do. I need a team of people that I can run with consistantly instead of this random pug <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and getting kicked constantly. Currently looking to get the weapons from CN and help others as well that are part of the team. An just make some income off drops to continue ranking up items and enchantments.
  • hanothhanoth Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Character Name: Hanoth
    Class: Trickster Rogue
    Level: 60
    Gear Score: 10,420
    Campaign Progress: 61% Apparently. I'm not sure I follow the maths mind as I still have more closed than open.
    Time Zone: EST+8, GMT (UK).
    Neverwinter Experience: Unfortunately I only started playing Neverwinter 2 weeks ago even though I'd been waiting for it for months due to a broken Xbox. As it is I have cleared all Epics except Castle Never and the Dragon one (as its still locked for me).
    Other Gaming Experience: I have always been a proud credit card warrior. Something most people sneer at even though we're a necessary evil for F2P games to exist. Anyway I mention it because my gear will improve significantly on every payday and also if I'm flush and a friend needs help purchasing a coal ward or the like then I'm always willing.

Further I have been in gaming clans and communities for years. I'm easy to get along with and have a love for MMO's though since they are so rare on console I barely know anyone who plays them.
    I want to join for two reasons, firstly so that I can make friends who are as excessively hooked on this game as I am and also in hopes that many of those friends with both be buying ESO when it comes out and playing Neverwinter months from now when many players have moved onto something else.
    I may not have the highest gear score, be the most experienced or be one of the classes that you really need but what I am is a relaxed and loyal person and someone that's always looking to help other people. So if your willing to take me in then I'll help the community how ever I can.
    Gamertag: NSA Hanoth

Last note, I am currently in a friends Guild that is highly inactive simply to have a few people to run dungeons with. If you decide I can join please drop me a message over Live so that I can leave his Guild and hence receive the invite :)
  • sentinelx3sentinelx3 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    GT : Havenx3

DPS Cleric, but know how to heal effectively if needed, 11k GS and Ioun stone.

Campaign is 76%, working on 5th level of Emerald Enclave currently.

I am on usually in the evenings, and play a couple hours at least but I dont have a set time I log in (family and college take priority, obviously)

Have a mic, and use it when others are talking and I have NW on PC experience, played hardcore up till the release of mod 5, lost interest because all my friends quit.

I'm easy going, and enjoy doing pve and pvp but solo queue is getting old fast with the rampant kicking for no reason and people screaming in their mics over wiping and such...

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • dwill2007dwill2007 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Lvl 60 HR 80% complete with 13k gear score
    edited May 2015
    **PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS THOROUGHLY & CONTACT ME IN THE WAY I HAVE ASKED.**

I appreciate all the the interest in the guild very much. Thank you for posting here and letting me a little bit about yourself but I will not chase anyone down for an interview. It's your responsibility to contact me via XBOX message.

Thanks,
    KIROV
  • blindliteblindlite Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2015
    It might be better if you tell people who is possibly gonna be accepted or let those who you'd like to interview so those people know.
  • leeloodallas5thleeloodallas5th Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    blindlite wrote: »
    It might be better if you tell people who is possibly gonna be accepted or let those who you'd like to interview so those people know.

Exactly.

idontcombatloot,
    I met all your 'requirements', contacted you correctly and professionally and you didn't even have the decency to write back.
    To me this just seems like another one of those guilds on here who just want to create posts to show off their members GS and not actually recruit.
    I have over a decade of MMO/Guild management experience and to be honest I don't even want to be in this guild any more because I can tell already what sort of people you are.

Thanks but no thanks.
    edited May 2015
    Exactly.

idontcombatloot,
    I met all your 'requirements', contacted you correctly and professionally and you didn't even have the decency to write back.
    To me this just seems like another one of those guilds on here who just want to create posts to show off their members GS and not actually recruit.
    I have over a decade of MMO/Guild management experience and to be honest I don't even want to be in this guild any more because I can tell already what sort of people you are.

Thanks but no thanks.

I interview approximately 5 people per day. Some are denied and some are accepted based on the set criteria and interview. If I have missed a message from you (because I get quite a few a day) I apologize, but hope you find another guild that will fit your needs. Try to keep it classy boys and not get salty.
  • lordlarkanlordlarkan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    XB1 GT: SGTdewitz
    Main: HR trapper build 16k
    About me: I have over 15 years of mmo experience. Good knowledge of marketing in mmo. Prefer to be in a guild that their main focus is endgame and maximizing their potential to be the best. I was in the army for 7 years (Infantry) so i have a colorful outlook and language. I work full time so my hours change but stay open at nights.
    Time Zone: Central america