test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

10sec+ Lag Spikes

hiredgun69hiredgun69 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I really hope the 10sec+ lag spikes get addressed in an upcoming update. It is so damned horrible. Just had 6 enemies on me in Neverdeath and it spiked twice for about 10 secs each and then I come out of it, dead. This isn't the first time. I know it isn't my connection either since I am runnning 120meg connection down and 32 up. Please address this issue. It really ruins this game.
Post edited by hiredgun69 on

Comments

• Options
    pappacubepappacube Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lag was so bad I couldn't complete mad dragon final boss since we would lag and then find out we were half health and standing in fire.
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out
    how far one can go. --T.S. Eliot
  • Options
    twackerstwackers Member Posts: 34
    edited April 2015
    This issue totally needs to be addressed ASAP. I get constant frame rate spikes, as well as connectivity issues that teleport be back every 30 seconds. I haven't played the game for 2 weeks because of these issues.

Surprised this isn't addressed yet.
  • Options
    villainstrainvillainstrain Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In addition to the lag spikes, the lag gets so severe I lose connection to server nearly 50 percent of the time.

This issue isnt on my end, my upload is 34 and my down is way over par.

Though part of this issue is due to the fact we, as the players, can't select the region server nearest us that provides the best connection for our games to play. If we could, part of this issue wouldn't be so severe. I'm sure I'm not only one who thinks the server each of us are connected to is the weakest server position as opposed to the optimal one.
  • Options
    pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lag is part of the reason why I look at this forum. Once it hits, I clear the saved game data, check the forums and maybe by time I come back the lag will be better. It is by far the most pressing issue with the game.
  • Options
    renistehjebusrenistehjebus Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The lag and frame rate issues cause me deaths all the time. The game will freeze when I begin a fight for several seconds. Then will unfreeze and I will be dead.
  • Options
    finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    At least 90% of my countless deaths so far are from lag spikes while fighting dragons or other enemies. Game just freezes for a few seconds and unfreezes with me laying dead on the ground or it gets super laggy and i don't see aeo circles until it is too late to avoid them or well after they already hit which of course results in me dying. The lag also makes sprinting on my gwf like a dubstep concert with the constant wubwubing. Been about a month now since the game came out on xbox and still not a single thing has been done to fix this major issue or any issue for that matter.
  • Options
    r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am beginning to think lag is part of the dragon fight mechanics ;) I always lag and die lol

Got jealous yesterday watching my wife play Dragon Quest X without any lag. Thats an MMO on the Wii U...the Wii U lol
  • Options
    thewifey123thewifey123 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    r3ppart wrote: »
    I am beginning to think lag is part of the dragon fight mechanics ;) I always lag and die lol

LOL...so true the lag and lost connections during instances are the worst part of this game. My husband and I have now started calling the dragon fights "laggon fights". =) If they could fix those two problems this game would rock!