test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Updates absolutely needed! Does anyone agree?

mouernmouern Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
To begin with I'm not here to rant or complain; I'm here to simply suggest some necessary updates to make this AMAZING game even better than what it is!

1. A minimap: although we all love the pretty little pixy dust to follow it would be awesome to have a minimap to enhance our field vision and ability to explore maps in more depth!

2. Auction house update: there are few things that NEED to fixed in the auction house. To begin with the search fields DO NOT WORK. In this sense I mean when i advance search for items of certain rarity it doesn't work. Also, we need a way to scale (high to low and low to high) buyout prices in the auction house. This fixes several things INCLUDING an economy that needs to be stabilized. Providing clear and effective search mechanisms along with a way to EASILY compare pricing with competitors will promote only SLIGHT undercutting (1-3% commonly) of commonly sold items/materials instead of sporadic astral diamond prices that then creates a chaos in the economy for the price of the item that could be at 1,000 astral diamonds one day and 100,000 the next. The ability to simply organize the auction house in less scattered manner will aid those who farm items or materials and again... STABILIZE AN IN-GAME ECONOMY.

3. Queuing categorizations: I hate to compare it world of warcraft BUT WoW does this right. I'm not entirely sure if there is a backbone to the queuing system that requires class requirements (1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps) to then fill rolls and begin a dungeon or skirmish but there doesn't seem to be one present. Early on in the game there isn't too much of a need for this kind of roll-fulfilling while queuing but upon reaching higher levels the necessity for such roll-fulfilling placement in dungeons and such is NEEDED. Thus, making something as simple as roll selection while queuing up for things would help SO much in the long run.

Thanks for reading guys and gals. Again i'm not trying to rant or be rude but more just through out some ideas and problems I've ran into with this absolutely stellar game. Overall I love this game but some minor fixes here and there would definitely polish out this gem! Let me know if you guys agree or disagree thanks!
Post edited by mouern on

Comments

• kickinchicken80kickinchicken80 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am an avid trader in most MMO's i play, so i agree that the auction house is difficult to navigate at time.

I have however with some other players, put together a fan site trading forum for people to use, we are slowly growing more and more members each day and looking for more.

http://neverwintertradeforum.com/

this may be something that interest you and other players in using
    Neverwinters Fan site trading forum http://neverwintertradeforum.com/index.php
  • mouernmouern Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks kickinchicken80 thats an awesome idea for a site I love it! But yeah I use to love to farm things and make some cash in the AH but its so difficult to navigate it discouraged me!
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, I spend a lot of time in the market. I've been working around the broken AH lists (limited search, no custom sort, totally weird default sort, 400 item limit, etc.), but I really want to see a fix for the AH. In fact, the things I want fixed the most are the interfaces for the AH and professions (it's SO bad). Then again, I haven't had any of the lag, connectivity, or frame rate issues I see others complaining about, so my perspective on priority is likely skewed...
    edited April 2015
    Same here! A lot of my in-game "problems" I would say aren't even the connectivity themselves which a lot of times arise from poor internet providers etc etc. My biggest concerns are simple things that in my opinion could be easily fixed! Keep this going people I love the feedback! Simple fixes to polish this gem!
    edited April 2015
    A lot of you guys have already been creating threads about the issues I'm hitting here in my thread. I'd love to hear your guys' and gals' opinions behind all of the issues I hit today! Let me hear it! :)