test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Brilliant Weapon Enchantment Bug

omgitsbamfomgitsbamf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I purchased the Neverwinter's Champion of the north pack and it came with a weapon that was worse than mine but it had a good weapon enchantment so I removed it from that weapon and put it on a better one. Now I found a even better weapon than that one I cant seem to remove it again. It tells me that I can only have one unique item in my inventory. I don't have another one of those brilliant weapon enchantments in my inventory.
Post edited by omgitsbamf on

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Do you have another Delzoun treasure box in you inventory? That would cause it also.

I was going to suggest destroying it, but I just realized the Xbox version does not have a reclaim tab at the reward agent. So, don't do that.
  • omgitsbamfomgitsbamf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can get the pack again on the xbox version and get the treasure box again. I salvaged the weapon i was using with the weapon enchantment on it then reclaimed the pack to get the enchantment back but I still couldn't take the enchantment off the delzoun weapon. I didn't put anything from that pack in my bank either.
  • illestgliderillestglider Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I get this message when I try to grab a daily dungeon key when I already have one in my inventory. Wonder if you are only allowed to have one unique item of ANY type in your inventory at any given time. Have you tried it with no daily key in inventory? Shot in the dark here.....
  • kiriraskiriras Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2015
    It's a known bug. It's happening on both PC and Xbox. No fix yet.
  • omgitsbamfomgitsbamf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I used up a daily dungeon key just to try it and it still didn't want to come out of that weapon. Is there really no fix for this?
  • deadlybushwookydeadlybushwooky Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zephyriah wrote: »
    Do you have another Delzoun treasure box in you inventory? That would cause it also.

I was going to suggest destroying it, but I just realized the Xbox version does not have a reclaim tab at the reward agent. So, don't do that.

you can just go to the reclaim agent and reopen the champion of north package again to get the box with the weapon that has the enchantment and yes this is for xbox1.
  • kaspa6kaspa6 Member Posts: 34
    edited April 2015
    brake the enh and just reclaim it
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    you can just go to the reclaim agent and reopen the champion of north package again to get the box with the weapon that has the enchantment and yes this is for xbox1.

^This.

Also - in the reclaims agent is there a "Reclaim" tab? If there is then you should be able to reclaim just that enchantment all by itself. On the PC side that is where you can reclaim individual items from the boxes without having to reclaim the entire box. Apologies if it's not there (I'm not an X-Boxer) - but thought I'd mention this //just-in-case :)