test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any hr's still have the forest lord set?

xstonedassasinxxstonedassasinx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Wilds
I'm curious to see what kind of stats your getting with enchants and all. I'm on Xbox so I'm assuming t2 is the highest i can get as of now.( please correct me if I'm wrong). I like the idea of a high recovery build but the lack of crit and armor pen is what has me concerned. Is it possible to make up the loss with enchants and what not. I'm new to neverwinter so not really sure how much a high rank enchant will actually boost my stats. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks In advance
Post edited by xstonedassasinx on

Comments

• thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pc plays on mod 6. All all sets are gone in vain. There are no set bonuses in mod 6.

from mod 5 point Id recommend you Royal Guard set. Depend on what path you are. For trapper it is some point valuable but is more effective with other 2 paths.

As far as i remember forest lord was recovery set and was not so good really.
    Rank 10 gives you 300 point in mod 5 (xbox).
    I'd look for Draconic templar set(for linu coints), forest warden/royal guard set.
  • xstonedassasinxxstonedassasinx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I do play as a trapper if that makes a difference from most of the guides I've read they recommend the royal guard set but I feel that the set bonus is a waste as our feats make us have virtually no cooldowns with the right rotation. I see you mentioned forest warden isn't that just the t1 version of forest lord? My infatuation with forest lord came from a guide i was reading that stated forest lord actually gave higher dps then the other t2 sets because of the ability to basically spam encounters for 90+ seconds without any hiccups in rotation. Any thoughts on this
  • thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I really run all mod 5 with Draconic. Before I had set from mod 4.
    Anyway with proper stat build my HR was in first 5 places on tiamat always.

royal guard makes some sense in pvp. But I preferred profound combat or BI set .

Generally as trapper you don't really need recovery that much to get recovery set. But both sets royal guard and forest lord decrease time for encounter just in different way. I still think that you don't really that much recovery due trapper feets.

I was talking about Grand Warden Armor - crit one.

Also note that in mod 5 old stat curves are working. you generally you only need 24% of resistance ignored (armor + str).
    Recovery is also getting bad RoI at 2k
    Crit is good to have 30% and more may be bad RoI due to harsher curves. Unless you have Vorpal enchants - then crit does make sence to have move then 30%.