test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragonborn race bundle

xadnapxadnap Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Hi, recently purchased Dragonborn race bundle and unlocked the dragon born but cant reroll race, bundle was supposed to come with race reroll token but nothing. Tried logging off and logging in and checking character screen but I got nothing. Help please!

Faral Loreweaver@BigOlePanda XboxOne

Thank you
Post edited by xadnap on

Comments

• Options
    hrothdainhrothdain Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2015
    Its bugged and there is no eta on the fix, submit a support token at the official site and wait

Like I have been

SINCE DAY TWO!!!

Yeah enjoy the long wait.
    Bring me skulls....

For I wish to build a throne.
  • Options
    yuukiix3yuukiix3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    xadnap wrote: »
    Hi, recently purchased Dragonborn race bundle and unlocked the dragon born but cant reroll race, bundle was supposed to come with race reroll token but nothing. Tried logging off and logging in and checking character screen but I got nothing. Help please!

Faral Loreweaver@BigOlePanda XboxOne

Thank you

Good afternoon , on April 26, 2015 I got the race reroll token item in Zen and market the item in question is functioning not as the description of the own , the item should change the race of my character to dragonborn race at the same time reset my status , my power skills , my feats / Paragon and my boons , allowing me to roll back the status and distributing power points, feats / paragons and boons , I wonder what will be done about this problem since spent my zens in something that does not work and I feel injured and discouraged with the game because of these events

Boa tarde , no dia 26 de abril de 2015 eu adquiri o item race reroll token no mercado zen e o item em questao nao esta funcionando como a descriçao do proprio, o item deveria mudar a raça do meu personagem para raça dragonborn, ao mesmo tempo resetar meus status, as minhas skills power, meus feats/paragon e meu boons, me permitindo rolar novamente os status e distribuir os pontos de power, feats/paragons e boons, gostaria de saber o que sera feito a respeito desse problema pois gastei meus zens em algo que nao funciona e me sinto lesado e desanimado com o jogo por causa destes acontecimentos