test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug Powers/Feats/Boons

pereira190pereira190 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Today reseted my feats, to reset lay the points and when I leave the page says I do not put any point in feats, as I will play without feats now? GMs you work more so that this game does not have so many ridiculous bugs that only disturbs you want to play.

Check the video I made trying for the feats
Post edited by pereira190 on

Comments

• moskou7moskou7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have a same problem men..... :(
  • tristanusstristanuss Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Its still not fixed?!?!??!?!??!?!?!? What going on crypict? Its simple solution!!!!!!!!! If u dont know msg me i tell how to fix this issue, 80% server have this, and maybe 70% will leave the game comonnnnnnn being 4 days now, without any fedback!!
  • lukejones77lukejones77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    moskou7 wrote: »
    I have a same problem men..... :(

This is a known issue, where you can't save any feat or boon allocations, if you have assigned of your powers to rank 4.

To get this to work, I used a full respec token to wipe out my current power rank settings. I could then allocate feats and boons, then come back *afterwards* and assign power ranks (including rank 4).

Until this bug is fixed, a full respec is the only way I know of to get around the problem.
  • pereira190pereira190 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I get frustrated, because It's impossible to play without feats and boons, since I'm 5 days without playing because of this, since I sent tickets but got no answer and by the way there will be a solution soon out, what remains for me is stop playing and seek another game :/
  • geministrikegeministrike Member Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    This is a known issue, where you can't save any feat or boon allocations, if you have assigned of your powers to rank 4.

To get this to work, I used a full respec token to wipe out my current power rank settings. I could then allocate feats and boons, then come back *afterwards* and assign power ranks (including rank 4).

Until this bug is fixed, a full respec is the only way I know of to get around the problem.

No, check out the forum. There are a lot of people with the same problem after respecing. Do not suggest others to respec untill this is fixed. It's a bad advice. Also a waste of money.
  • lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The issue clearly deserves a hotfix patch.
    Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
  • pereira190pereira190 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    the question is when will come out this patch? how much longer I go without playing? already have days that I can not do dungeons for not feats, was released a patch last week and this bug is not fixed, it really will be the Dev are concerned about this?
  • ancyrasancyras Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have same problem too. Have power points but can't upgrade any spells, have boons but can't get anyone. Which is IMPORTANT issue that effects game playing. I don't know what happening to this game.
  • mordecai24mordecai24 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have had the same problem for the past 3 days :(
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Again, this is a known matter. Continually posting multiple threads will not "make the devs more aware of the matter" as they read the bug reports forum daily, although they may not personally respond to every issue, nor will it make a fix happen any faster. Unfortunately, a "hotfix" is not always possible. It is not as simple as "reverse the previous change". It takes time and resources to find the errant code in question. We ask that the players be patient as the matter is still being investigated.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.