test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What to wear/use?

anyolname716anyolname716 Member Posts: 47
edited May 2015 in The Temple
I am lucky enough to have people that are able to assist me in the game. As soon as I was able to hit 60, Wednesday, they were able to furnish me with enough gear to jump right into T2. Though I'm still being carried a little, I do my fair share.

So now I'm researching gear. I was lucky enough to be around for Vilithrax, and got the greaves. I also picked up Miracle Healer greaves last night too. To me it seems the Draconic items would be better, but I can not find much information about the set bonuses. I also picked up Symbol of the divine conduit for my main hand, and can not find anything about the set beyond that there's a helmet....

Been looking on Wiki and other sites, and I'm not finding much. Any ideas?

Besides that, I also need to know what "Stats" I need to be focusing on(Power, HP, recovery, ect) and what armor is :The best".
Post edited by anyolname716 on

Comments

• Options
    yllenyllen Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Kaelec's guide that everyone (including myself) have linked here in other threads has a lot of advice on gear (including where to get it) and stat levels and priorities.
    "The best" is clearly subjective.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    yllen wrote: »
    Kaelec's guide that everyone (including myself) have linked here in other threads has a lot of advice on gear (including where to get it) and stat levels and priorities.
    "The best" is clearly subjective.

I looked at that, and l can not find locations. Like the Icon of the divine Conduit; I can't find anything that says where it drops. Same with the Necromance Ring of Control and Priests ring of Burning dead.
  • Options
    gaanjaa81gaanjaa81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    HIGH PROPHET set is the best armor set and i encourage all clerics to use it when running dungeons!!! (when you have 4 piece set bonus)

why u ask??? here......

The set bonus from high prophet benefits the group as a whole a lot more than any other set you can get, stripping the defence of bosses (and mobs) by 40% is a huge profit (this stacked with many other debuffs you can apply is insane) and will have you running through dungeouns a lot quicker than anything else and that is what matters, quicker runs = profit for EVERYONE. the quicker bosses die = less healing needed and less chance of mistake from anyone =profit

Miracle healer is ok and will give you personally higher stats, but when in dungeons a cleric must think of the group as a whole and not so much themselves, IF you really find you are lacking at healing and cant keep people alive then i suppose the set bonus might help which is just a small aoe heal with every encounter but compared to high prophet set bonus it is weak.

Yes you will get a higher gear score wearing Miracle healer set, but really gear score is NOT so important for a cleric like it is for a DPS class. You should and CAN keep people alive very easily in high prophet set with the right build (raise your gear score with enchantments, weapons, rings ETC ETC) either way you will be well over 10k GS in 4 piece high prophet and some weaker purples, it will raise quick enough with refining.

PS- best wep is from dragon campaign once you refine it.

PPS - get a WIS or CHA artifact belt and refine it.

I have run every t2 dungeon and castle never a hell of a lot of times in multiple sets and there is nothing that anyone can say that will change my mind on this particular subject. *maybe a certain build would benefit more from other sets but i cant see it*

My advice, just farm multiple sets, i think thats what everyone does anyway.. play around with them a bit see what fits your build the best, if your a DC and your not running High prophet when running dungeons then you are doing a disservice to your group in MY opinion :P
    Devoted cleric rule number one = We cant cure stupidity so no heals for fools ^.^
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Just as a follow up, the Icon of the Divine conduit drops from the Frozen heart Dungeon. Same place the Symbol does.

The Necromance Ring of Control and Priests ring of Burning dead can be found at the Drake Symbol sales person in weaker forms. Haven't found the the better versions yet.
  • Options
    majordogmeatmajordogmeat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you need a slightly better tailored set of stats the T1 Divine Emissary is a good set too. However, the final 4 combo item basically equates to a .5% increase in DR and .5% increase in deflection (as advertised). If it actually works as advertised, I have no clue as I do not have a parser set up on Xbox to determine this.

I primarily run around in High Prophet, I have a set of Divine Emissary and Miracle Healer. Also, get the 4 piece set and the main hand to unlock special titles (Some sets may require the offhand too.)
  • Options
    rekoj13rekoj13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you have extra Diamonds and cant afford High Profit on the Auction House - Divine Conduit gear to fill in your blanks (It's pretty cheap)
    Work torwards High Profit with AH Bought (Cheap) Divine Conduit Symbol/Icon.

Save up for / Farm for Draconic Set as your end goal.
    Xbox Gamer Tag: Brian G Awesome
    Devoted Cleric: Heskan
  • Options
    kodiakduckkodiakduck Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    High Prophet is the way to go. It's like a mini plague fire enchantment for free.

As for stats aim for around 2000 - 2500 in crit, defense, recovery(really easy to get since it's on most armor pieces)
    at least 3000 power (more is good but it's pretty easy to get)
    at least 25,000 hp (start stacking this once you are at or near the soft caps for your other stats)
    1000 armor pen is good to have for when you solo and it helps with some debuffs (plague fire in particular) according to a guide I read
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Had a decent weekend. No new Miracle Healer items, but I did manage to complete my High Prophet set and pick up my Draconic legs.

What are people using in their neck slot?
  • Options
    silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Had a decent weekend. No new Miracle Healer items, but I did manage to complete my High Prophet set and pick up my Draconic legs.

What are people using in their neck slot?

Necklace of Exorcist is the best one I've seen so far (doing T2 dungeons)
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)