test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

is there a way to copy a character's appearance for a new character?

lazelllazell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
As the title, I want to take an existing character then copy its appearance perfectly to a newly created character. Is there any way to do it? I'm thinking in particular of websites that let you experiment with skill selections for characters, and you get that output alphanumeric text that describes all of the options that you've chosen.

Basically, I'd like to "import" one character to another for appearances. At the character selection screen, I think it'd be great to have a function that copies the appearance choices to your clipboard, then at the new character screen you can paste to have them selected again for you.
Post edited by lazell on

Comments

• kinceekincee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I too would also like to know if there is a way to copy a character's Appearance to a new one.

Is there a way??
  • ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yeah there is, take a screenshot then copy that appeaence in details when u creae a new one

regards
  • kinceekincee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sigh dont think that will work in my case. I just returned after a long break, always loved the look a gave my halfling, but i dont remember how i did it, and i just cant seam to recreate it no matter how much i try 8(
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kincee wrote: »
    Sigh dont think that will work in my case. I just returned after a long break, always loved the look a gave my halfling, but i dont remember how i did it, and i just cant seam to recreate it no matter how much i try 8(

Super tough luck - those nowadays all look like they're about to break out in tears. "New model", doh. I'm afraid you don't have the slightest chance...
    edited April 2015
    So there were Changes? Did they introduce "new Models" i say that cuz no matter what i try i cant get the the look of my old toons.
    But if they did change the models then at least i know to move on and deal with the "new models"
  • zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes, we have new model for quite a while. I dont remember when it changed tho.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain