test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestions for Mail, Auction Hall

areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Mainly consignments. The auto pricing when you pop in an item is usually wrong, way off. So instead of letting the server deal with recording past sales and giving some wierd number. Let it remain blank unless selling multiple sales of the same item or stacks. If I put in an item for 1000 Ad then add 4 more, it will remember the price and pop it in place. At least until I close the AH. Then it clears.

As for Mail. 2 new buttons. Collect all Items. Delete all Mail
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    or do what the most logical thing that tera online does. when you put an item on auction house it automatically takes the CHEAPEST per unit price. if you put more than one it shows the per unit price and the total. all this in tera online if you wanna check out what i mean there should be youtube videos about it.
  • Options
    caunsidhcaunsidh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    areee wrote: »
    The auto pricing when you pop in an item is usually wrong, way off.

Suggested price is an average price of that same item sold recently. I don't know the exact parameteres, but I believe it's something between 5 and 10 most recent sales.
    Sometimes it shows insane numbers for items such as healing pots, portable altars, etc. because those items are often being traded between players as means to transfer AD from one player to another.
    As for Mail. 2 new buttons. Collect all Items. Delete all Mail

There wouldn't be any ROI for that.
    Therenil - Hunter Ranger, Stormwarden/Trapper
    3.jpg
  • Options
    areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yokki1 wrote: »
    or do what the most logical thing that tera online does. when you put an item on auction house it automatically takes the CHEAPEST per unit price. if you put more than one it shows the per unit price and the total. all this in tera online if you wanna check out what i mean there should be youtube videos about it.

Played Tera, didn't like it much.
    caunsidh wrote: »
    Suggested price is an average price of that same item sold recently. I don't know the exact parameteres, but I believe it's something between 5 and 10 most recent sales.
    Sometimes it shows insane numbers for items such as healing pots, portable altars, etc. because those items are often being traded between players as means to transfer AD from one player to another.

There wouldn't be any ROI for that.

I dunno what ROI means. Stop making of Acronyms out of nowhere.
  • Options
    caunsidhcaunsidh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Return on investment. It's a common acronym.
    Therenil - Hunter Ranger, Stormwarden/Trapper
    3.jpg
  • Options
    yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Played Tera, didn't like it much.

I dunno what ROI means. Stop making of Acronyms out of nowhere.

who asked/said opinion for the other game. the comment was purely on how it is better to do the pricing.