test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This is the kind of bug that should be fixed within 10 minutes not 3 freaking days.

irapeyairapeya Member Posts: 90 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
People still can't spend points on stats, feats, powers, boons and its not fixed its been 3 days already! what are you waiting for ?
Post edited by irapeya on

Comments

• drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Happening to me should be an HOTFIX asap (If it was wow/gw2 they would jump straight into it ASAP)
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • blamecharlesblamecharles Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah i got tired of waiting and bought a retraining token, so now i am out 300 zen and 116k AD, dont expect to see that come back to me. Still want an Elemental Evil Survivor title.
  • alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah i got tired of waiting and bought a retraining token, so now i am out 300 zen and 116k AD, dont expect to see that come back to me. Still want an Elemental Evil Survivor title.

For real. I was there man! Where were you?
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You can commit your points once you reach lvl 70 so it's not that bad.
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    irapeya wrote: »
    People still can't spend points on stats, feats, powers, boons and its not fixed its been 3 days already! what are you waiting for ?

3 days. Amateur. It's been that way in the foundry for 2 years:
    05-08-2013 [Foundry] Respec is impossible - Stuck with a character without powers
  • cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »

No, you cannot, atm I have 2 characters that reached 70 for which I'm unable to assign points into. The bug stays till you do a full respec at 70 (apparently it bugs if you respec before 70, or so I've heard).
  • mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2015

im 70, i still cant put my Points in
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can confirm you cannot either.. nothing, you are totally locked out if you took a rank iv before 70. Its either full respec or your dead, the added frustration is every time I hit support now, it locks my game out totally..

This one is bad!
    edited April 2015
    I've read you can do it once you hit 71 points. So at least you have that to try while waiting for a fix.
  • mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    alisi1 wrote: »
    I've read you can do it once you hit 71 points. So at least you have that to try while waiting for a fix.

im on 72 Points, still cant put it in
    edited April 2015
    **** that sucks. Was hoping I had a silver lining to offer. ��
  • nehemiah217nehemiah217 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Wow.... So you did EXACTLY what they were hoping you'd do..... Spend MONEY to circumvent a game-breaking bug that they introduced and have thus far, either failed, or refuse to fix.

The motives are exceedingly transparent here. Even at mere $3.00 you should have taken a stand on sheer principle.

Making money off of then gullible players by introducing bugs is sure going to teach them to up their QA testing, I bet.... [/sarcasm]

Oh wait, I forgot, sarcasm, satire, negativity, and any other sentiment other than brown nosing the devs and publishers is not allowed here....
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Just don't post if you are unfamiliar with the issue.

• darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, the origin of this bug was from people taking rank 4 on paragon powers, when the power list clearly stated that rank 4 unlocked at level 70 and 70 points spent, so I can only be so sympathetic.

Like, not at all.
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cococya wrote: »
    No, you cannot, atm I have 2 characters that reached 70 for which I'm unable to assign points into. The bug stays till you do a full respec at 70 (apparently it bugs if you respec before 70, or so I've heard).

Oh that's weird i've been able to do it on one of my chars on Friday.
  • fenchimpfenchimp Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wow.... So you did EXACTLY what they were hoping you'd do..... Spend MONEY to circumvent a game-breaking bug that they introduced and have thus far, either failed, or refuse to fix.

They were **** quick to bind cash shop bags on equip... Came out in their most recent "patch." Long love the new dev! /sarcasm
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    As has been stated multiple times, this is a known issue and being investigated. Please understand that not every issue can be "hotfixed"--it takes time to find the problem code that is causing this unintended effect.

Please refrain from creating multiple threads as this will not assist anyone and will not get the issue addressed any faster.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.