test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

so whats the plan any changes soon?

alexgabriel23alexgabriel23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 276
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
hello there, any hopes for getting old dungeons back and some new ones in the future ? why isnt any developer or moderator says anythin about ? we want frozen heart, cloak tower , spell plague , castle never and some new ones too
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• caunsidhcaunsidh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They have been instructed by their overlords not to communicate with players, as they see their product only as a moneymaking tool, and too much communication might reveal their not so bright plans for this game.

As for the second part of your question, I believe they will be back in next mod or two, in form of T3+ dungeons.
    Therenil - Hunter Ranger, Stormwarden/Trapper
    3.jpg
  • alexgabriel23alexgabriel23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 276
    edited April 2015
    caunsidh wrote: »
    As for the second part of your question, I believe they will be back in next mod or two, in form of T3+ dungeons.

I'm not sure how much this is gonna last, ppl are getting sick of this new mod excuses for something new and failling delivering content
  • caunsidhcaunsidh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I believe their explanation was that they have "updated" some of the old dungeons (the ones we have now), but they still haven't finished "updating" the other ones, which will miraculously coincide with release of new module. XD
    Therenil - Hunter Ranger, Stormwarden/Trapper
    3.jpg
  • kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited April 2015
    Instead of adding content they ripped out half the dungeons and gave us 3 recycled grinding zones.
  • norcaine1990norcaine1990 Member Posts: 93
    edited April 2015
    Not to mention the lack of promised updates for poor SWs and GWFs that ppl were waiting for in order to have their classes playable to a degree when you can actually call that 'fun' instead of 'torture'. 23rd have passed w/o any updates on these matters and I'm not sure I'm gonna wait much longer and just tune in for some other, PLAYABLE and ENJOYABLE title.
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not to mention the lack of promised updates for poor SWs and GWFs that ppl were waiting for in order to have their classes playable to a degree when you can actually call that 'fun' instead of 'torture'. 23rd have passed w/o any updates on these matters and I'm not sure I'm gonna wait much longer and just tune in for some other, PLAYABLE and ENJOYABLE title.

stop slandering the name of gwf players, you have to be completely ******ed to think gwf is bad.

as for dungeons - its quite clear that they cant make all of them at the same time, and will re-release them over some time
    Paladin Master Race
  • norcaine1990norcaine1990 Member Posts: 93
    edited April 2015
    burkaanc wrote: »
    stop slandering the name of gwf players, you have to be completely ******ed to think gwf is bad.

as for dungeons - its quite clear that they cant make all of them at the same time, and will re-release them over some time

Be so kind and take your redneckness to some othere place. If you wish to speak up your mind (like I did - last time I've checked I was still privilaged to have my own opinion on things) do so in a civilized manner instead of showing everyone yet again that you belong into some cave you must have crawled out of.

Taking things back to the matter - IN MY OPINION, GWFs could use the promised Unstoppable buff in order to be something more than a punching bag. Have you tried tanking with Sent GWF yet?. Then you should try, it's so much fun. And don't tell me "if you want to tank roll GF or Pally" because if there's a paragon designed for tanking then it should be able to tank. I should also note that I'm speaking strictly of PvE as I couldn't care less for PvP.

If your opinion is different than mine then let's just agree to disagree instead of resorting to savagery. Here's something for you to think about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They said they were looking at the issue and that it would be solved in the coming months, ie probably as fast as they can given the limited man hours they have at their disposal. What else do you want?
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Be so kind and take your redneckness to some othere place. If you wish to speak up your mind (like I did - last time I've checked I was still privilaged to have my own opinion on things) do so in a civilized manner instead of showing everyone yet again that you belong into some cave you must have crawled out of.

Taking things back to the matter - IN MY OPINION, GWFs could use the promised Unstoppable buff in order to be something more than a punching bag. Have you tried tanking with Sent GWF yet?. Then you should try, it's so much fun. And don't tell me "if you want to tank roll GF or Pally" because if there's a paragon designed for tanking then it should be able to tank. I should also note that I'm speaking strictly of PvE as I couldn't care less for PvP.

If your opinion is different than mine then let's just agree to disagree instead of resorting to savagery. Here's something for you to think about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

im kind of sick of all posts stating gwf is useless, when its proven that GWF can solo about any HE except for dragons in WoD. there are issues with class but its more with bugs.

Yes sent is useless as a tank, but, imho its because GWF was never designed to tank hard content, for that the class needs a rework, instead of simple fixes. hard content requires on demand mitigation and taunt or threat generation that doesnt rely on damage, none of the skills offer it, solution could be adding to sent capstone DR buff on daring and increasing threat generation, but gwf would still need something to fill mitigation role when unstoppable isnt available and daring shout is on cd, might even need added taunt on daring/come and get it, sent gwfs never were dedicated tanks at any point in the game(though in mod 4 it was byproduct of a broken feat), they were just a dps class had some threat boost and a ton of damage/life steal that allowed them to soak damage for party, mostly because the content was so easy that it didnt require a tank

we have 2 dedicated tanks now and having 3rd dedicated tank is not that important, parties are more lacking healers, so tempt SW should be a priority(if they could make it so they are able to q as healers)

i would like this to be addressed in future mods, but atm there are simply more pressing matters - like making SW better for solo content and making DC faster for solo content(based on my guilds clerics there isnt real issues with survivability in solo/usefulness in party content, just that dps is really low for solo content)

having useless/not optimal paragons is an old issue that should be addressed, but it does require changes that usually happen when new mod is launched, its not an issue of few small buffs/nerfs. GWF is fully viable DPS so its not like class is useless.
    Paladin Master Race