test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Just did a 60+ dungeon and RHIX doesn't recognise it as complete...

wade8765wade8765 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I'm a level 60 HUNTER RANGER and I only just got to this level. I accepted my daily quests from RHIX and it says complete ANY level 60 dungeon. So I completed CRAGMIRE CRYPTS together with my party. We defeated The end boss. However it is not counting as a completed quest with RHIX. Why not? It is a level 60 dungeon is it not?

It does however say, "This can be completed in the dread Vault". So I am going to try this dungeon. I'll update this thread upon completing this dungeon...

I think we may have a bug here...

Thanks

Post edited by wade8765 on

Comments

• Options
    emgv3ng3anc3emgv3ng3anc3 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I made the same mistake, it's not very clear but at the moment it's a little bugged.
    The daily dungeon is always the dread vault dungeon.
    However, to make this a little easier, you can run through the low level 60 one rather than the T2.
  • Options
    suddenvampsuddenvamp Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Right now I'm having the same problem. When i go to do my dailys for dungeon and skirmishes, when i queue for them, it will bring me into the said activity but then it kicks me out then says "Quest Complete". I haven't done dungeons in so long because of this. The reason i post this here is because you're the closest to my problem and i cant post threads yet. whats up?

FYI: I am lvl60
    Xbox version
    This is with all dungeons
    Everyone isnt moving when i get in either. Though they are active and i can see them move its like they just sit still and then i get kicked.

Please help.
  • Options
    wade8765wade8765 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The quest completed after competing the Dread Vault. Thank You emgv3ng3anc3 as you are right!

Thanks

• Options
    irishoutlaw420irishoutlaw420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm pretty sure it is bugged
    wade8765 wrote: »
    The quest completed after competing the Dread Vault. Thank You emgv3ng3anc3 as you are right!
    My character lord jax Carpathian has completedany pvp dung today and Rhix said she gavel me my Dia but still have 0 even after logging off or zoning... Should have 18k rough

Thanks