test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unoriginal Character Nomenclature

daimyondaimyon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
Ok, I can't be the only one who's noticed this, but Sword Art Online wasn't THAT good. At least not to the point of naming every 3 character Kirito.
Post edited by daimyon on

Comments

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Compared to all the Drizz't, Legolas, Elminister, Gandalf, Jon Snow, Yggrit, and Aragorn clones. Kirito is fairly small potatoes.
  • Options
    daimyondaimyon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2015
    I haven't seen many of those. A few Legolas, and quite a few Drizzt. In fact there is a Drizzt standing in front of me in the game right now. But I see A LOT of Kirito.
  • Options
    namebrandnamebrand Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I was in a group of all random pugs (as far as i could tell no matching tags) and by chance I had a Daenerys Targaryen AND a Tyrion Lannister in my group lol. But yeah I would say Drizzt is the most common i've seen.
  • Options
    melouche2melouche2 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    daimyon wrote: »
    Ok, I can't be the only one who's noticed this, but Sword Art Online wasn't THAT good. At least not to the point of naming every 3 character Kirito.

SAO was amazing xD
  • Options
    rapier89rapier89 Member Posts: 42
    edited April 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Compared to all the Drizz't, Legolas, Elminister, Gandalf, Jon Snow, Yggrit, and Aragorn clones. Kirito is fairly small potatoes.

Sadly im willing to bet most of these kids are either 12, have come from COD and are not very imaginative or have never played an mmo and create a character by whatever movie/show they watched before playin. Still it beats the 1500 names beginning with curse words and racial slurs i have seen in zone chat so far.
  • Options
    newmfinnewmfin Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I when with Drizzit Dudden instead, showing a little love to pikle bouldershoulder