test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen coupon not available

blorkvonlubbblorkvonlubb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I leveled one of my characters to 70, and received a coupon for 50% off a blood ruby pack. The problem is that for the next few days a blood ruby pack is on sale for 20% off. When you try to buy one the drop-down menu for selecting a coupon is not available. I can understand why you wouldn't want someone to take advantage of both discounts, but why can't I select the 50% off coupon that I earned instead of the 20% off sale?
Post edited by blorkvonlubb on

Comments

• translucentwolftranslucentwolf Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Anyone else notice this issue?
  • chtarbouillechtarbouille Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Posted about it on bug report,made a ticket,still pretty sure we're screwed because of the timer but yeah the better discount should win ,not asking for both just the better one
  • hannasielhannasiel Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes, I am finding the same difficulty. I hope this get resolved before the timer on the coupon expires.
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    AFAIK only one discount is applicable at a time. Normally this should be the higher one...

...tried double-clicking your discount scroll? (Now it's gone, ofc, but did you?)
  • chtarbouillechtarbouille Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Tried,it tells you that it will cost you 1000 zens,then you continue with the purchase and you get the final screen that ask for the coupon to be re selected and you just can't so the price go back to the 20% discount
    So for now people ,don't open the 70th level reward that you get in the mail,wait for the refinement promotion to be over
  • lbxcanon6369lbxcanon6369 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem, here's pictures to show what's happening:
    Current zen market price and the coupon highlighted:
    Coupon_problem_01.png

After double clicking the coupon (note it says Coupon! and the price changed to 1,000 Zen):
    Coupon_problem_02.png

After clicking Purchase (Note the price is back to current sale and the drop-down is grayed out and unclickable):
    Coupon_problem_03.png

I'd love to be able to actually buy this at 50% off but the interface will not allow it. When I click purchase, the coupon is removed and the current sale price is offered. I am unable to select the drop-down for the coupons to select the 50% coupon.

I've tried multiple different ways of being able to redeem this item. Double clicking coupon straight from inventory, double clicking coupon while having item in zen market shown (as shown in example), tried to click coupon immediately after clicking purchase, tried clicking Purchase on the confirm purchase screen immediately when it shows, tried relogging, tried through gateway (which was pointless, no way to use coupons there), and tried all of this on another computer. It appears that the confirmation page is not accepting the coupon as applying to this item.
  • vyshravyshra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This has happened to me, too. I put in a GM ticket about it, but the coupon has now already expired and I probably won't get a response for three more days.
  • hannasielhannasiel Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sadly my coupon is now also expired. It was a nice level 70 gift that I would have loved to use. I have warned my friend who was a bit behind me NOT to open their gift box until the weekend promotions are over with.
  • lordrhavinlordrhavin Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yepp, same here. it would have been my FIRST few real coins that would have gone into NW, but thankfully i've read this thread and so i wont do it. A bloodruby for half price would be a deal, i wont buy it for four fifth of its actual zen value, because i have other priorities; for example, checking if any money at all is worth a game i currently see tumbling into orcus.