test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Bug) cant join any queue

bugzyscalezbugzyscalez Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I am unable to join any queue. I do not have an active instance, but upon entering a queued dungeon. The message "you are no longer with your group exiting dungeon in 5...4..etc" Immediately shows up and 5 seconds later I'm removed from the dungeon. I am not in a group however. So I just keep queuing and keep getting removed.
Post edited by bugzyscalez on

Comments

• licensepl4telicensepl4te Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am unable to join any queue. I do not have an active instance, but upon entering a queued dungeon. The message "you are no longer with your group exiting dungeon in 5...4..etc" Immediately shows up and 5 seconds later I'm removed from the dungeon. I am not in a group however. So I just keep queuing and keep getting removed.

I'm running into an identical issue. I have tried in the basic dungeon instances and in the epic instances. I have only been able to play one of roughly 10-12 attempts.
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had exactly the same problem 2 days ago. Strangely yesterday I didn't have the problem once.
  • benssbenss Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have this problem too. It's most annoying. I also have a problem that says something about not being able to find maps. seems to be one or the other at present. Either way the result is the same..... I can't play.

Anyone have any ideas how to resolve it?
  • grouchy0grouchy0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Buggyist game ever
  • eroticdoomeroticdoom Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    grouchy0 wrote: »
    Buggyist game ever

Not much of a gamer then I take it.
    " I reject your reality and substitute it with my own "
  • grouchy0grouchy0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Very much so.but for a game thats been out for years it has major bugs yet to be fixed
    - Auction house with search functions still not working
    - Que kicks all the time
    - lag
    -kicks during PVP, Skrimishes, Dungeons
    -some quests lines stilled bugged
    -tec
    For a game first demo in 2011 and released 2 years ago in 2013 ya its fair to call it buggy, and I've been a player here since before it was free on PC and most bugs are still here 2 years later

Not sure what kind of a game you are but you are easy to please if you call this game bug free