test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Double Bonuses and In-Game Sale! (Ending 4/27 at 10:00 am PDT)

yetweallfalldownyetweallfalldown Member Posts: 134 Arc User
Neverwinter Xbox Community,

We are running additional double bonuses this weekend including double astral diamonds, double refinement, double gems AND double XP. We also have a sale on items in the services tab in the Zen Market.

More information can be found here.

Thanks for being a great community to work with and happy adventuring this weekend.
Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    too late. most people left already. like trying to fix a broken vase with a stapler.
    PS change your business model and shady tactics on communicating with the players base
  • Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    nice. I could use a 2xRP
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yokki1 wrote: »
    too late. most people left already. like trying to fix a broken vase with a stapler.
    PS change your business model and shady tactics on communicating with the players base
    Hmmm... I still see tons of people running around the world, playing, and having a great time. I guess not everyone thinks like you...
  • Options
    greatg1gintheskygreatg1ginthesky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Double astral diamonds after I've done all my daily quests.. perfect timing! lol
  • Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    nvm is for xbox
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    quebraregraquebraregra Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hmmm... I still see tons of people running around the world, playing, and having a great time. I guess not everyone thinks like you...

There are certainly some issues with this game, which probably shouldn't exist considering how long its been on the PC (this is not the initial launch of NEVERWINTER, or CRYPTIC's first experience managing server loading/maintenance, etc.). That said, most of the issues are certainly not game breaking, and considering it's F2P it's an amazing offering (don't make me name and shame companies that have delivered much less at full purchase price).

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been having a great time, and I look forward to future expansions.
  • Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There are certainly some issues with this game, which probably shouldn't exist considering how long its been on the PC (this is not the initial launch of NEVERWINTER, or CRYPTIC's first experience managing server loading/maintenance, etc.). That said, most of the issues are certainly not game breaking, and considering it's F2P it's an amazing offering (don't make me name and shame companies that have delivered much less at full purchase price).

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been having a great time, and I look forward to future expansions.

*COUGH* Trion Worlds *COUGH*
  • Options
    shatodshatod Member Posts: 56
    edited April 2015
    how about fixing the broken queue again...now i queue for cavern of karrigan...I queue in..there is a another queue in dungeon..and it time out in 5 seconds..either way it tosses you out into and queue outside of dungeon..it is a not stop process..
  • Options
    awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good deal, thanks for the goodies.
  • Options
    blindliteblindlite Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    How about doubling the measly 24k that we can refine a day lol. What good does getting double from salvaging if we can't get double converting >.<
  • Options
    melouche2melouche2 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    blindlite wrote: »
    How about doubling the measly 24k that we can refine a day lol. What good does getting double from salvaging if we can't get double converting >.<

Then salvage less? No one said you had to salvage your gear.
  • Options
    getinthetruckgetinthetruck Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Does the bonus Zen apply to xbox as well? I would like to purchase some Zen if the 15% bonus applies to xbox like pc?
  • Options
    beets78beets78 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Does the bonus Zen apply to xbox as well? I would like to purchase some Zen if the 15% bonus applies to xbox like pc?

No, the bonus Zen is only for the PC version unfortunately.
  • Options
    oldkitcholdkitch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How about you fix the purchase page. Will not accept my card. You did last month. Home Depot did this morning. Bank said they had not blocked purchases to PWE. So, it is another short fall of the tall ladder you expected.
    Handbasket? I thought this was a spaceship!
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    oldkitch wrote: »
    How about you fix the purchase page. Will not accept my card. You did last month. Home Depot did this morning. Bank said they had not blocked purchases to PWE. So, it is another short fall of the tall ladder you expected.

You will need to get in touch with there support team about this thanks, and best of luck :).
  • Options
    amgfailamgfail Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Any chance in extending this event for another day or so, since the game was running terribly all weekend long on Xbox?
    Snivy - 60 Spellstorm Renegade Control Wizard
    Abigore - 60 Hellbringer Fury Scourge Warlock
    -XBOX ONE PLAYER ONLY-
  • Options
    woogastomp99woogastomp99 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not to complain, but there was very little advertising done to promote the sale. So i missed it. maybe an email blast to players and perhaps. if this was done then ignore me.
    kinda want some character slots. 90% off?! yes pls.