test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

fatal error

lathyriialathyriia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I just finished downloading neverwinter on my PC and every time I try to start the game, I get a fatal error. How can I fix this?

25gqiyg.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yperkeimenosyperkeimenos Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes,i get that "Direct 3D Fatal error" message on occassion.It can be a pain if the game crashes in the middle of a Dungeon. Once my Direct3d driver crashed just as i was about to loot Tiamats chest. It would help if you posted your system specifications such as 1)Operating System 2)Graphics card 3)Processor 4)Memory etc.
    It's BUGS bunny i tell you.
  • lathyriialathyriia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Doesn't matter now, I uninstalled the game. I'm not going to bother with a buggy game, especially seeing that its a common issue and it seems no one is in a hurry to get it fixed.
  • zerogirl88zerogirl88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    im having the same issue it was working and now it wont get past the 2nd load screen
    intelr atom cpu 1.33ghz 2 gigs ram 32 nit windows 8
  • karinajoneskakarinajoneska Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Are you talking about the Windows Safe Mode, or is there a safe mode in NWN?
  • arrowtheaarrowthea Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have a problem signing in too. I get a message near the end of my patch saying ERROR 36. I mean wtf is this all about guys. Two days now, no game play and a lot of AD's missed due to your Fault Cryptic. Tickets are not being answered either :(