test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skullcracker not dazing

dr6toesdr6toes Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
when I get the icon that says skullcracker the icon description say I get refill stealth bar and 10% encounter dmg
Post edited by dr6toes on

Comments

• dr6toesdr6toes Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Upon further use the feat has no effect what so ever
    edited April 2015
    Guess I'm the only one with this problem. Any sort of reply would be nice.
    edited April 2015
    I see this isn't getting fixed in the patch notes
    edited May 2015
    Will bump until fixed
    edited May 2015
    dr6toes wrote: »
    Will bump until fixed

Bump again
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Skullcracker does not refill your slealth bar, it is not part of the skill. If you are getting a tooltip that says that, the tooltip is the bug, not the skill. As for the Daze, it only triggers on encounter powers.

If it really wasn't working, there would likely be many more posts.
    edited May 2015
    Yet it still isn't working but what do I know after 500 hours playing my rogue with this build
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yet it still isn't working but what do I know after 500 hours playing my rogue with this build

500 Hours of TR play apparently has only confused you my friend.

Skullcracker does not refill your stealth bar, in fact it has absolutely nothing to do with the stealth mechanic at all... It never has.

Skullcracker - Every 15 seconds you gain the "Skullcracker" effect. Skullcracker - Your next encounter power now also Dazes your target for 4 seconds. Your attacks extend this daze .5 seconds, up to a maximum 2 additional seconds. You deal 25% more damage to targets affected by this daze.

You are confusing Skullcracker with "One With the Shadows". Skullracker is a Scoundrel Feat, One with the Shadows is a Saboteur feat.

One with the Shadows - Every 15 seconds you gain the One with the Shadows effect. One with the Shadows - The next time you deal "Damage" with an encounter power, your stealth meter is refilled. For 10 seconds after, you deal 20% more damage with your encounter powers.

End State - Both Feats work as intended, I know because I have used them both, recently..and currently use Skullcracker. The only way One with the Shadows will not work is if; 1)You use an encounter power and miss/cause no damage, or 2)you use a utility encounter(i.e;ITC, Bait and Switch)

Please do more research before you flood the forums with nonsense on a topic you clearly aren't sure of.
    edited May 2015
    munkey81 wrote: »

Please do more research before you flood the forums with nonsense on a topic you clearly aren't sure of.

I gave up. I suspect he mostly/only PVP and is trying to Daze players with a high Tenacity rating. It could make it seem the skill is not working. Since he didn't follow procedure for properly posting in bug reports, we will probably never know.
    edited May 2015
    zephyriah wrote: »
    I gave up. I suspect he mostly/only PVP and is trying to Daze players with a high Tenacity rating. It could make it seem the skill is not working. Since he didn't follow procedure for properly posting in bug reports, we will probably never know.

He's confused on what the feats actually do. That is all =)
    edited May 2015
    munkey81 wrote: »
    He's confused on what the feats actually do. That is all =)

It might be more than that. The title indicates that Dazing is also an issue. He claimed not to see the Daze or Stealth refill, we know stealth refill should not happen, but why is he not seeing daze? Is he expecting players/npcs to not be able to move or other action that daze does not effect? Without details, we cannot know why he thinks it does not daze. And hopefully, he is no longer expecting the stealth refill.
    edited May 2015
    I want the daze that skullcracker applies I pve mostly and it doesn't seem to daze for the 4+ seconds that it's supposed to do and as far as research maybe you should read what was written before you decide to troll....

BTW thanks for the free bumps
    edited May 2015
    I want the daze that skullcracker applies I pve mostly and it doesn't seem to daze for the 4+ seconds that it's supposed to do and as far as research maybe you should read what was written before you decide to troll....

BTW thanks for the free bumps

No trolling here. You clearly were confused as to what the feats do. Quote"when I get the icon that says skullcracker the icon description say I get refill stealth bar and 10% encounter dmg".

Either way.

PvE mobs have resistances just like in PvP. If you don't have atleast 25% Armor Penetration, you will never get the full daze from Skullcracker.