test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonborn reroll

thepakothepako Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
I buy the dragonborn race and reroll but i can´t reroll my character, tutorial?
Post edited by thepako on

Comments

• illestgliderillestglider Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thepako wrote: »
    I buy the dragonborn race and reroll but i can´t reroll my character, tutorial?

It is currently bugged with no ETA on a fix. Not sure why they don't remove it from the Zen store. Seems shady to me.
  • thepakothepako Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    can´t I recovery zen or reroll item? :O
  • thepakothepako Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    no solution?
  • kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pffffffffff stupid *** game! I wanted to buy the thing myself heh, thank's to your tragedy I won't be doing this.
    Now all you can do is to submit a ticket and wait 4 years to get it resolved.
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • elgatodefuegoelgatodefuego Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I bought the Dragonborn Legends pack, and didn't get the token either. I opened a support ticket and within 24 hours they had refunded that portion of the pack, which was a pretty good amount.

The ticket response did advise they did not have an ETA to fix it, yet.
  • idontcombatlootidontcombatloot Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How did you open a support ticket? I havent seen that option anywhere
    Kirov - 19.2k Hellbringer Fury Warlock
    Guild Leader of <Critical Severity>
    We are recruiting 15+GS PVE and PVP players
  • xboxarcaccountxboxarcaccount Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Out of game go to the arc website that worked for me.
  • quaffliciousquafflicious Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Have to file a ticket through support. They should refund you 1500 ZEN and you will receive a free re-roll token once the issue is fixed in a future patch.
  • coadadjuicecoadadjuice Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I disagree with only giving back 1500 zen from the 7500 Zen Pack. Many of the pack items have dragonborn specific stuff or if dragonborn you get X more. I think a refund of the entire thing was in order until it's fixed, the race is no good to my existing lvl 60's if I can't re-roll the race.
  • quaffliciousquafflicious Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I disagree with only giving back 1500 zen from the 7500 Zen Pack. Many of the pack items have dragonborn specific stuff or if dragonborn you get X more. I think a refund of the entire thing was in order until it's fixed, the race is no good to my existing lvl 60's if I can't re-roll the race.

I disagree with you on that. The only item that is bugged is the re-roll token. They are not going to refund you 7500 ZEN AND let you keep all that stuff from the bundle. There would be way too much exploitation of that problem if they did. So they just refund you the cost of the re-roll and that's it. Technically you actually get a free re-roll token cause they will give you a token once it's fixed. So you saved 1500 ZEN.
  • quebraregraquebraregra Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm not affected by this issue, but honestly they should pull the pack until they deal with the issue. It's a little disingenuous to continue to sell a product they full well know does not fully function as described, and further to to mod the description in game to document the problem.

Players should either accept the workaround, or be fully refunded and the content withdrawn from the account.
  • illestgliderillestglider Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm not affected by this issue, but honestly they should pull the pack until they deal with the issue. It's a little disingenuous to continue to sell a product they full well know does not fully function as described, and further to to mod the description in game to document the problem.

Players should either accept the workaround, or be fully refunded and the content withdrawn from the account.

Absolutely! In fact, disingenuous is putting it mildly, I would say it seems a bit more like theft by deception.