test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Double exp weekend question

daddygamesalotdaddygamesalot Member Posts: 47 Arc User
If i already have an exp boost active will the weekend double exp stack ontop or did i just waste zen?.....
Post edited by daddygamesalot on

Comments

• jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Should stack with the event

If you notice it doesn't I'd submit a ticket to get your Zen back
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • daddygamesalotdaddygamesalot Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok thank you very much
  • coadadjuicecoadadjuice Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I read several posts on the PC version that it does not stack and at the same time still reduces how much more XP bonus you get. I'd test it out and make sure before spending to much time on that character. Might just be a great weekend to start leveling an ALT that you didn't boost.
  • icescaledragonicescaledragon Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    its not their problem if you pay for a exp boost during a exp event .... but most likely it be turn off during the event
  • coadadjuicecoadadjuice Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It doesn't turn off per the PC forums, you still loose the next # of XP and you don't get 3X XP. So you end up loosing portions of the double XP during the event basically. Just what I've read, use it was a warning and make sure. Like I said, might be ALT day.
  • skxawng60skxawng60 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Chances are the servers for the xbox one version are going to be down all weekend so it dont really matter does it. Unless there up and then i'll apologise for being a negative pooper.