test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverdeath area chat

cirocx740cirocx740 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
It doesn't work fix please
Post edited by cirocx740 on

Comments

• Options
    groundrgroundr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I used to be able to see all the chats I.e. Trade, zone, group etc...but now I see nothing including private message. I am not sure if I turned something off or this is a bug.
  • Options
    finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The chat for that zone has been broken since the first thursday maintenance. (april 2nd) Was working fine before the maintenance then after it was broken, don't have chat in the enclave either and i assume all the other zones around that level as well.
  • Options
    vesperbatazyvesperbatazy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Neverdeath is the only area I don't see zone chat. Also, for some reason in game voice chat is hit and miss there too.
  • Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Neverdeath is the only area I don't see zone chat. Also, for some reason in game voice chat is hit and miss there too.

Same here, however. In-Game Voice Chat is bugged in general, not just that zone. It never works for my friend and I, especially when Xbox Live is on the fritz and I can't access my friends list to invite him to a party.

Getting a Charthraxis kill, at this point, is hit and miss. Either you have to hope your guildies aren't busy or instance hop until you find one that has enough people who are making an attempt at him.