test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

For those in a rush to receive Mod 6

krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Looks like we should feel a bit fortunate we are behind PC. Looks like players are not happy with the changes.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?881441-what-do-you-think-of-mod-6-(player-feedback)

Read through to view other players experience on the up coming changes in mod 6. Some pretty interesting stuff there.
"An Idle mind is the devils workshop"
Post edited by krad777 on

Comments

• daddygamesalotdaddygamesalot Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    we r currently in mod 5 correct? when is 6 due to come to xbox?
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You are not in mod 5... better saying you are in mod 5 but you skipped 1 2 3 4.
    So i dont think you will get it this year
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You are in module five which means you got the content from the original campaign and modules 1 to 5. Consider yourselves fortunate and enjoy the game while you can. The only true addition we got in M6 was the paladin class and even that's incomplete in many ways, buggy and unbalanced.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    You are not in mod 5... better saying you are in mod 5 but you skipped 1 2 3 4.
    So i dont think you will get it this year

They have consistently said Elemental Evil will be out later this year for Xbox one.
  • r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm not in any rush for mode 6. I mean what does it add? More things to kill, more levels to grind and more fashion?
    edited April 2015
    r3ppart wrote: »
    I'm not in any rush for mode 6. I mean what does it add? More things to kill, more levels to grind and more fashion?

There's lots of changes with the next mod, whether for good or bad is dependent on who you ask. Plus I'm hearing a lot of people are unimpressed with the new class? Any PC player wanna touch on that?
  • fenchimpfenchimp Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2015

More things to kill you, more levels to grind, and a silly bird outfit.

Hang onto your money, ladies and gentlemen. Any dosh you throw at this game will be worthless come Mod6.
  • kickinchicken80kickinchicken80 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    khimera906 wrote: »
    You are in module five which means you got the content from the original campaign and modules 1 to 5. Consider yourselves fortunate and enjoy the game while you can. The only true addition we got in M6 was the paladin class and even that's incomplete in many ways, buggy and unbalanced.

No we got original content and Module 5 only, not the modules before that
    Neverwinters Fan site trading forum http://neverwintertradeforum.com/index.php
    edited April 2015
    fenchimp wrote: »
    More things to kill you, more levels to grind, and a silly bird outfit.

Hang onto your money, ladies and gentlemen. Any dosh you throw at this game will be worthless come Mod6.

Yep, this is what I keep hearing. Not looking good for Cryptic esp with ESO around the corner.
    edited April 2015
    krad777 wrote: »
    There's lots of changes with the next mod, whether for good or bad is dependent on who you ask. Plus I'm hearing a lot of people are unimpressed with the new class? Any PC player wanna touch on that?

It's guardian fighter, but instead of DR it heals itself. And it has a super-powerful DPS daily that supposedly becomes obsolete the more you level.

Literally, same armor and everything. They're even immune to control as long as their shield is up.

Also they have a spam-able Healing Word, from Clerics.
    edited April 2015
    fenchimp wrote: »
    It's guardian fighter, but instead of DR it heals itself. And it has a super-powerful DPS daily that supposedly becomes obsolete the more you level.

Literally, same armor and everything. They're even immune to control as long as their shield is up.

Also they have a spam-able Healing Word, from Clerics.

Does that not pretty much make GF obsolete?
    edited April 2015
    krad777 wrote: »
    Does that not pretty much make GF obsolete?

You guessed it. Not to say they weren't apparently already obsolete... The fact that the class is still riddled with bugs that have been there since release doesn't help.
  • baszun67baszun67 Member Posts: 89
    edited April 2015

Hah. Oh the bliss of ignorance! It adds 3 recycled content leveling areas that noone really uses beyond the bare minimum. It adds almost 200 grind quests for awful xp. It adds mountainous lag for th see new zones. It turns up the difficulty and damage of regular mobs by about 100% and elite/dungeon mobs by about 800%; the very first mobs in most dungeons are more than able to one shot everyone in the entire party. Bosses hit for over 1kk damage (mitigated) all the time. No one really tries Tiamat because of the impossibility of new pve. Your stats effectiveness is reduced 300% overall. Two new levels for every enchant (r10 old max r12 new) i.e. millions of additional rp and ad sink for greater marks of potency. Artifacts get new refining level (mythic, also millions more rp). Several weapon and armor enchants are insanely bugged/broken. The gear gap widens to a truly ridiculous point, new or casual nwo players = R.I.P. Paladin class, the new pvp one shot kings. Rank 4 on all powers, but most of them dont work (gwf weapon master passive DOES NOT STACK AT ALL at rank 4 so be careful of zen sink)One notable step forward, you can place stacks into refining items I.e. 5 stacks of 99-r4 can be refined at once. Oh and the new guy says sorry right before he bends you over and "fixes" things. Guess it's better than the outight lies followed by silence of the last team. GL xbox.
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Glad to know PC players are now the testers for Xbox players.

The game seems much more popular on Xbox, at least since I stopped playing on PC and transferred to Xbox.
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
    edited April 2015
    baszun67 wrote: »
    One notable step forward, you can place stacks into refining items I.e. 5 stacks of 99-r4 can be refined at once.

Yeah, but be careful not to crit, or you'll get, count it, 0rp.
  • awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    MOD 5 rule set/class balancing.

Original PC launch + MOD 4 content.

Missing MOD 1, MOD 2, MOD 3, MOD 5, MOD 6
    edited April 2015
    Well I for one will not be spending another penny on this game until they show they are actually listening to their players. I was more than willing to support this game and spend some cash here and there but not at this rate. ESO is looking better and better.
  • gaanjaa81gaanjaa81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jjb828 wrote: »

The game seems much more popular on Xbox, at least since I stopped playing on PC and transferred to Xbox.

Thats because this is xboxone ONLY mmo, PC players are spoilt with choice for mmo's (trust me there are a LOT better mmo's out there on PC).

If xbox get more mmo's this game will struggle.
    Devoted cleric rule number one = We cant cure stupidity so no heals for fools ^.^
  • karlspaklerkarlspakler Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good grief that sounds awful. Sounds like what happened to borderlands 2. The last "add-on" I played was to bump the difficulty of all the existing mobs and to keep your gear where it was. That is a game killer for me. I stopped playing immediately. I really hope this never makes it to xbox. I enjoy NW too much for that.
  • latinlegendlatinlegend Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    Multiple MMORPG's are planed to be released on the Xbox One and/or the PS4. There was a huge article that came out of last years E3 that talked about it. Neverwinter was just the first to hit the console & it'll be the quickest to die. TESO will see slower growth since it is a buy to play MMORPG but it's well worth the asking price. Especially since a majority of the launch issues have been addressed. I would drop $60 just for the PvP alone. We should hear news about other potential MMORPG's coming to consoles at this years E3 which is in 7 weeks. Including more info on Final Fantasy XIV & Planetside 2.
    edited April 2015
    For me ESO, is not one i'm looking for, with all the people able to transfer from the PC version, new players are going to be so far behind it will discourage them from playing. That and the economy will probably be ruined from day 1 with all the rich PC players coming to take advantage of new players. IMO that's why i will be avoiding ESO.
  • getphazedgetphazed Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For me ESO, is not one i'm looking for, with all the people able to transfer from the PC version, new players are going to be so far behind it will discourage them from playing. That and the economy will probably be ruined from day 1 with all the rich PC players coming to take advantage of new players. IMO that's why i will be avoiding ESO.

The game also sucks. People who buy it will wish they spent that money on Zen instead because that's how much it sucks. I played it on pc but after a month or two I quit. I tried to go back to playing ESO but every time I log in I immediately want to log out. Wish GW2 would come to xbone.
  • quebraregraquebraregra Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd be more interested in knowing when/if FOUNDRY content will be accessible for XBOX?
    edited April 2015
    I'd be more interested in knowing when/if FOUNDRY content will be accessible for XBOX?

I am assuming that we probably wont be able to create on xbox, but if they at least port creations over from the PC, i would be more than happy with that
  • latinlegendlatinlegend Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    getphazed wrote: »
    The game also sucks. People who buy it will wish they spent that money on Zen instead because that's how much it sucks. I played it on pc but after a month or two I quit. I tried to go back to playing ESO but every time I log in I immediately want to log out. Wish GW2 would come to xbone.

It depends on the gamer but I can say that it does not suck at all. Played it from CB all the way up to two months ago where I took a break. Still, I jump in every now & when a massive large scale PvP encounter is going on. Can never get enough of that. Guild Wars 2 is another good MMORPG but a lot of players try to sell it to be more than what it is. It's good, not great. GW1 was superior to it.
  • pufpuffpasspufpuffpass Member Posts: 88
    edited April 2015
    I can hear the alarms going off. Too many opinions in this thread. Thread lock inbound.

Seriously. They don't like when you bring up better games...i mean other games. Stupid auto correct.
    edited April 2015
    getphazed wrote: »
    Well Xbox doesn't have much in terms of MMO's. And ESO can't be much worse than this. I mean Neverwinter is by no means a great game, there's just not really much else we have that can provide an MMO experience.