test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

take server down for a week or so

xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
The game bugs and difficulty i can tolerate and even understand, but getting dc throw out of the game very 1hour, get insane lag in almost every are makes it impossible to play, making it more frustrating than all.

PLEASE PUT SERVER DOWN FOR A WEEK AND FIX IT, use that week to work only on server problems.

Im tired of enter a dungeons die a few time work my way till final boss and get dc, and coming back out of the dungeon having to start all over again to have the same happening again.

Any1 else agree with me?
Post edited by xtremoz on

Comments

• lordrhavinlordrhavin Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    A planned maintenance-week would be a great idea. Problems could arise due to hoffstadter's law

BTW, FYI:

The pilot system

When designing a new kind of system, a team will design a throw-away system (whether it intends to or not). This system acts as a "pilot plant" that reveals techniques that will subsequently cause a complete redesign of the system. This second, smarter system should be the one delivered to the customer, since delivery of the pilot system would cause nothing but agony to the customer, and possibly ruin the system's reputation and maybe even the company.
  • fenchimpfenchimp Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ihaveahies wrote: »
    Bring it down permanently imo.

Agreed, tbh. In the past week they've managed to nullify 90%+ of my previous purchases (basically every purchase but my mounts), and replaced the game I loved for a good year and a half at least with... This. They're going to fall apart eventually. Might as well just admit defeat and do it now.

On another note, isn't this new dev just great? Saying he'll fix nothing, then fixing nothing. What a guy. I'm not going to "bear with it" for three months just to see another developer's half-baked delusions of grandeur come to fruition.
  • bruceiferbruceifer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    At least fix the lag and D/C probs that are so much more prevalent now. You can't dodge while rubber banding and now that the mobs are hitting harder you need to be able to dodge and block effectively. Heck I just went back and helped a guildy do a couple of quests in Spinward. We just finished when we both got D/Ced...we felt like we won the lottery, we actually got the quests done before the game hiccuped. Timing your quests between waves of lag and disconnects is not the type of challenge I appreciate.
  • stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Couldn't agree more.
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited April 2015

second that
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not productive in the least. Threads which jump to extreme conclusions or solutions are generally troll bait and not acceptable discussion for these forums.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.