test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Poll What should bags be? (Remake)

reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
With more options this time.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Bind on Account is fine. Everything in this game should be bind on account, and bind on account only. Correction, everything you buy with zen should be bind on account.
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    While in principle I'd love them to be unboound, I can understand, appreciate, and accept Cryptic's interest to have them bind - to the purchaser. And that means bind on account.

Basically, a buying a bag means paying for comfort - less hassle with having to keep your inventory clean, less trips to the merchant, more gear options stashable, etc. With the current pricing I'd rather go without a bag than buying one for a character that is still in growth (e.g. in the process of running the campaigns), though... ...even though this is the point in the characters' life cycle where an additional larger bag would be most desirable, and hence the probability I'd buy one is the greatest.

Making them BoE to char, as it is now, means putting up another "do I _really_ need this?"-hurdle to be cleared...
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They are adding classes one by one, every few moths. We are likely to change our "main" regularly so we need to be able move bags from one character to another, so I would say account bound.
    But let's be honest here, that's exactly the reason they made them character bound; so you wouldn't have that option. They think they can force us to spend more money by giving us less options. Just like refining is supposed to do.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • fenchimpfenchimp Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    khimera906 wrote: »
    They are adding classes one by one, every few moths. We are likely to change our "main" regularly so we need to be able move bags from one character to another, so I would say account bound.
    But let's be honest here, that's exactly the reason they made them character bound; so you wouldn't have that option. They think they can force us to spend more money by giving us less options. Just like refining is supposed to do.

This. If their main goal, in all these updates and patches, was to effectively "reset" their community, they've done a grand job of it. I could see any new players that join potentially having an excellent time of it, but ruining basic things such as this that we've grown comfortable with is unacceptable. As someone said before, this last module seemed more of a "reset" than a new module.