test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Devote Cleric - Dragon slayer not getting credit

tiamat72tiamat72 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi All,

I group with 2 Trickster Rogues every evening and we kill 4 dragons whilst going through campaign progress. Now one of them hit 50 dragon kills but I am only on 5 after I check the achievement progress from the journal.

Do you need to have done X damage to get credit? I get the epic kill icon and tab through to collect the reward, I have collect a couple of the dragon bone items as well so in that sense I am getting credit for the kills but not the dragon slayer part.

Is this a known issue or is it a cleric 'feature' :)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Kev.
Post edited by tiamat72 on

Comments

• Options
    eroticdoomeroticdoom Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Very strange I have got it as a cleric , I dps as much as possible rather then heal though.
    " I reject your reality and substitute it with my own "
  • Options
    tiamat72tiamat72 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I only hit it will my at wills, the other stuff is healing at the dragon base :) maybe there is a hidden damage trigger level.
  • Options
    rapier89rapier89 Member Posts: 42
    edited April 2015
    tiamat72 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I group with 2 Trickster Rogues every evening and we kill 4 dragons whilst going through campaign progress. Now one of them hit 50 dragon kills but I am only on 5 after I check the achievement progress from the journal.

Do you need to have done X damage to get credit? I get the epic kill icon and tab through to collect the reward, I have collect a couple of the dragon bone items as well so in that sense I am getting credit for the kills but not the dragon slayer part.

Is this a known issue or is it a cleric 'feature' :)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Kev.

dude ive literally gotten pop ups for the achievements from this game 4 hours after i have stopped playing and been watching t.v. You may have completed it already just watch hulu or something and wait for it. lol

also as long as u do some kind of damage it should count as a kill cause ive done about 20k damage before and still got the reward but its usually just 2 dragon coins when that happens