test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No GWF update today?

silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Militia Barracks
Im disappointed, its the 2-3 week time-frame first mentioned, Ive been sitting my gwf until this update. I guess it sits more, I almost have my cw to 70.. so guess skipping over gwf to another class or go back to leveling the pally.

I think some communication is warranted at this point.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rotatorkufrotatorkuf Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    nope, cw/tr updates tho, cause why not... so much for that unstoppable update
  • Options
    rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rotatorkuf wrote: »
    nope, cw/tr updates tho, cause why not... so much for that unstoppable update

In the devs defence. The TR changes were needed(fix knife edge bug) and Oppressive darkness buff was reasonable.
    CW changes were just bugfix.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    silverkelt wrote: »
    so guess skipping over gwf to another class

Wow, you were still playing a GWF? Congrats on your dedication for a lost cause.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lewel555 wrote: »
    Wow, you were still playing a GWF? Congrats on your dedication for a lost cause.

I play all classes.. thought I dont know why I bother.. every mod all they do is grind/gate more and more, even getting things to 2.5k item level now is enough to shoot yourself in the head over.

You used to run DDs to get a set gear.. then work on the next toon, while building enchants along the way.. OH no that wasnt enough, apparently the player-base wants to sit around and throw little stones into a slot for hours and hours instead.

Cant wait for the next logical step, artifact armor! who doesnt want that =P ..