test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lashing Blade Nerfed?

definemythdefinemyth Member Posts: 42 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Thieves' Den
Was Lb nerfed? im not one shotting any pugs for low tier pvp.
Post edited by definemyth on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    I using rank 8 radients btw
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not nerfed... however the following Shadow of Demise has been nerfed.

Also hp and DR have been increased.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    oh, thanks
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I almost thought it was buffed. Hitting 90k crits with it against decently geared pugs on my level 62 TR. I would put arpen right up there with power to be honest, a close second.
  • Options
    gruliagrulia Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    TR has been nerved as DPS class in mod 6 imo. sure you can always go stealthy sab just for the lolz of pvp, but really mod 6 forces me for survivability reasons to play my TR in a way i do not enjoy.
  • Options
    callofkutulucallofkutulu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just curious when you say 90k crit, is that just the lashing blade crit damage or is it the LB crit + the procs from enchants, boons, and SD?
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just curious when you say 90k crit, is that just the lashing blade crit damage or is it the LB crit + the procs from enchants, boons, and SD?

Pretty sure it's some enchants and crazy gear. I can easily recod 1.6k TR without OP gear, max i got with LB was around 45k with MI-Exe to target below 70% hp.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    quspiv wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's some enchants and crazy gear. I can easily recod 1.6k TR without OP gear, max i got with LB was around 45k with MI-Exe to target below 70% hp.

I have pretty much <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> gear. A greater vorpal on the castle never mh/oh set, rank 7 and 8 radiants and rank 7 dark on offense slots, a mix of the old profound pvp gear with dragon armor and hat, and the newer blue rings for arpen and deflect, "Piercing ring of parrying". In other words, I stack power and arpen. Its not full on glass cannon because I do stack some tenacity from the profound gear, but it does prioritize arpen and power over tenacity. When I start to have problems between stealth and itc, I'll go for more tenacity.

I am pretty sure the 90k lashing crit is from every damage feat in the mi exec tree going off at the same time, aside from SoD. Average lashing crit for me is between 40 and 80k. If my ping is good I'll slot dazing strike instead because I am comfortable taking out more than one enemy via chain daze (Dazing Strike>Duelists Flurry>Smoke Bomb>Dazing Strike>Duelists flurry) that lasts like 10 seconds.

btw there is an infamous GF back in action from the days of yore doing over 300k anvil of doom crits, so I really don't find my lashing damage to be that great, or maybe barely even adequate.

Deja vu, I thought I wrote this response already 0_o
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have pretty much <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> gear. A greater vorpal on the castle never mh/oh set, rank 7 and 8 radiants and rank 7 dark on offense slots, a mix of the old profound pvp gear with dragon armor and hat, and the newer blue rings for arpen and deflect, "Piercing ring of parrying". In other words, I stack power and arpen. Its not full on glass cannon because I do stack some tenacity from the profound gear, but it does prioritize arpen and power over tenacity. When I start to have problems between stealth and itc, I'll go for more tenacity.

I am pretty sure the 90k lashing crit is from every damage feat in the mi exec tree going off at the same time, aside from SoD. Average lashing crit for me is between 40 and 80k. If my ping is good I'll slot dazing strike instead because I am comfortable taking out more than one enemy via chain daze (Dazing Strike>Duelists Flurry>Smoke Bomb>Dazing Strike>Duelists flurry) that lasts like 10 seconds.

btw there is an infamous GF back in action from the days of yore doing over 300k anvil of doom crits, so I really don't find my lashing damage to be that great, or maybe barely even adequate.

Deja vu, I thought I wrote this response already 0_o

That's not crappy gear. I have no enchants yet, and rank 5-6 max, though full pvp exec set. They nerfed most dazzles duration so anything except smoke bomb is worthless imo. Also im using GC instead of DF, because DF burn stealth way too fast. My 3rd encounter power is Bait & Switch, because it doesnt require target unlike shadow strike and casting animation doesnt take forever.
  • Options
    hedgebethedgebet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I have a parse of a gf hitting for over 1.2 million crit. Now this was a debuffed dragon in WoD, but my same LB in that time was 140k. The GF was also the top damage %, and did more than double damage of the next closest.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    hedgebet wrote: »
    I have a parse of a gf hitting for over 1.2 million crit. Now this was a debuffed dragon in WoD, but my same LB in that time was 140k. The GF was also the top damage %, and did more than double damage of the next closest.

oic. I speak purely from pvp.